Fantastic stuff for nerves and mental stress.

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 16, 2016

This is a very potent herb that works for anxiety and mental stress - can't rate it highly enough. Seems almost as effective as anti-anxiety medications. Really relaxes you and is very powerful stuff. One in morning then one in late afternoon is all you need. Any more than that and you may feel like you are on heavy tranquilisers. Be careful not to take it with sedative herbs as I did by mistake - use with caution as it's a very potent sedative at this dose. (Feel free to visit my page for my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)

Ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer3351110 on Aug 04, 2010

Fabulous for memory

Wonderful!

Posted by FlyingDutchman on Feb 21, 2011

Two veggie-caps a day relax my body and mind, help me tremendously with my fight against acid reflux, which has been torturing me for more than a year now.

Helps stress

Posted by Reviewer2523055 on May 25, 2013

When I have stress, I take this supplement. It helps to calm down and I feel better in one hour. It works very good.

Subtle

Posted by Reviewer3252707 on Nov 13, 2009

I have been taking this along with a multivitamin for over a year and notice that I can remain calm in difficult situations.

Not For Me

Posted by Reviewer2870647 on Sep 28, 2010

Unfortunately I am one of the rare individuals who has a side effect from this herb. I really wanted it to work for me but it makes me extremely nauseated and lathargic!:( The Maca herb on the other hand works very well for me without any side effects. I recommend NOW FOODS brand for sure!

Helps with anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2141848 on Dec 13, 2011

I was surprised at the results that I got from Ashwagandha. It helped to ease anxiety of the mind, helping me to be more social.

Ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer1263515 on Jul 20, 2010

it does help me relax and sleep better.

Negative experience

Posted by Reviewer3215780 on Jun 26, 2011

When I took this with the Bacopa, I had difficulty breathing and almost passed out. Did not try to take it on its own.

I was allergic to this herb.

Posted by 5406062731407080413 on Sep 08, 2014

It's not the herbs fault! But, after much research it turns out this is a very common thing with this particular herb. Be careful if you have any sensitivities whatsoever. I have never been allergic to any herbal supplement before so, it was rather scary. I was itching uncontrollably!