Upset stomach

Posted by Reviewer2531546 on Sep 26, 2010

I notice over the last few weeks I've had an upset stomach, so I've experimented with my supplements. When I miss a dose of Astaxanthin my stomach is not upset for the rest of the day, so I can only assume it is this supplement causing it. I will try only taking it a couple of times a week, at night instead of the morning.

Now Foods, Astaxanthin, 4 mg

Posted by Reviewer2100867 on Sep 25, 2010

This is my second review! I have now noticed that this contains the bad form of Vitamin E that is not natural & has been shown to contributing factor in heart desease!!

Look at the added ingredients

Posted by Reviewer3217259 on Jul 12, 2011

"modified" corn starch (sounds like GMO) and soy. I will find a natural product without these additives in the future.

from fin

Posted by Reviewer1213449 on Sep 29, 2010

made my skin brake out.

DO NOT ORDER VIA DHL

Posted by 4752720376460048967 on May 17, 2016

They now charge 50€ additional for self handling of customs! I will never order from Iherb again!!

nothing

Posted by Reviewer1208876 on Jul 20, 2008

No noticable changes after one bottle.

smells horrible

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Jul 11, 2012

I suspect the IBS symptoms other people are complaining about are a result of rancid oils. I am surprised it is rancid smelling since it said olive oil was the carrier ingredient on the the label. I don't think that ingredient listing is truthful based on the horrible smell. I won't even chance ingesting something that smells like this.

Now Foods, Astaxantin

Posted by Reviewer1645548 on Feb 09, 2012

I took a few softgels and I do not feel any difference so far

not what I ordered.

Posted by Reviewer1623017 on Jul 27, 2011

I ordered another brand of astaxanthin and received this brand. I paid for 2 day shipping and didn't receive the product for over 10 days.