energy!

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Apr 13, 2016

I could defenitely feel I got more energy to be physically active. I had forgot it has this effect and had to look it up tosee if others had experienced the same. Great product!

나우푸드에서 헬시오리진으로 바꿨어요

Posted by 5310937849773774272 on Mar 30, 2016

Now Foods와 Healthy Origins 의 아스타잔틴 가격이 비슷해서 둘 다 구입해서 비교해보았어요. 다른 것은 다 똑같은데 Now Foods는 소프트젤을 만들 때 유전자 변형 옥수수 전분 (modified corn starch) 성분이 들어있고 Healthy Origins는 유전자 변형 성분이 아니예요 (Non GMO corn starch). 그래서 다음부터는 Healthy Origins 것을 구입하기로 했습니다. 상품평이 도움이 되셨길 바래요.

it helps to concentrate more

Posted by 4740368804105501361 on Dec 23, 2015

it clears my mind more, i feel more energetic

Astaxanthin

Posted by 5153169448429082957 on May 02, 2015

I feed good with this softgels

Zanthin for eyes

Posted by Reviewer1090439 on Oct 14, 2014

If you're looking for astaxanthin specifically for eye health, this is the right stuff; however I wish they wouldn't add carrageenan, since this is a questionable ingredient.

very good - affordable

Posted by 5163656595392966408 on Aug 10, 2014

Nice product but it didn't anything to me as far as my eyes as concerned. I took it for my eyes but the only thing worked was lutein with bilberry for drye eyes syndrome

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Astaxanthin is one of the best supplements to take. Known as the king of carotenoids, it is a powerful antioxidant that can be readily enter the blood brain barrier to protect the brain and prevent neurodegenerative diseases, greatly increase athletic performance and stamina and shorten recovery time, increase eye vision and protect the eye from UV light, protect skin from sunburn (unusual benefits), anti inflammatory, halt cancer growth, improve immune system, never becomes pro-oxidant (even vitamin C can become oxidant), prevent cardiovascular diseases, alleviates carpal tunnel syndrome, joints pain, protects against UV light and others! Personally, the most felt effect is the improvement in athletic performance. I felt that I can tolerate the pain when running at fast constant speed for much longer distance. After exercising, the body is less likely to ache as well. Another important benefit is the prevention of sunburn. I have fair skin and tend to get sunburn easily. After taking Astaxanthin, I can last long hours under the sun without getting burn. Most people will need to take 2-3 softgels (8-12 mg daily) for maximum benefits. Astanxanthin used to be a lot cheaper before appearing on TV (Dr Oz). Prices have increased quite a lot but this isn’t too expensive. The softgel is made of gelatin (not for vegetarians), small and easy to swallow. Note that Astaxanthin inhibits nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is needed in body but can be harmful if produced in excess. It works as a vasodilator and it is important in men’s penile erections as well. I have tried dosing at 20mg daily and it does affect penile erection. I do not eliminate that the fact that this can be placebo which seems highly unlikely. Generally, it’s best to just stick to lower dosages. Check out my page for more reviews!

Good but should come in 12 mg per soft gel

Posted by 4725960665748199772 on Oct 25, 2013

Good

Good

Posted by rautavaara on Jul 05, 2013

This was good, but Healthy Origins has couple of better version of this, with less money.

For occular health.

Posted by Reviewer2910027 on Jan 29, 2013

I bought this for the health of my eyes and will again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »