Helps with inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2277733 on Apr 12, 2016

It really helps with inflammation.

Brilliant anti inflammatory

Posted by 5110362049699109657 on Apr 11, 2016

Fabulous product. Really has stopped my freckled coloring hubs getting sunburned. Also helped with middle aged aches and pains. And don't have to buy in bulk to get the great unit price. Although is better for the environment if you can afford to buy in bulk to lessen the plastic container waste.

Topical application for dark spots

Posted by 5710407200620544353 on Apr 03, 2016

My husband had melanoma removed on his back when he was a teen. Since then he have been visiting a dermatologist every 6 month and removed many moles and spots that had some irregularity in them. I have treated my own dark spots with application of vitamin E, however, it did not work for my husband as well. Recently, from a medical webinar, I've learned that Astaxanthin is 14 times more powerful than vitamin E and 10 times more powerful than vitamin A. It is supportive for cardiovascular health, glucose tolerance, raising number of immunoglobulins: IgG, IgA, IgM, cardio mitochondria, ocular protection from UV and internal stressors, normalizing CRP in 8 weeks at 12 mg/day, increasing joint mobility, boosting skin elasticity and combating reactive oxygen species via production of enzyme superoxid dismutase. We applied Now's Astaxanthin topically to a brown spot on my husband's arm and it was gone after a few applications. At first, I was not sure if a plant derived Astaxanthin will work, but it did and I have no problem ordering this again.

Excellent

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

This is a high quality product. My skin looks and feels amazing and my joints no longer ache. I highly recommend this for all round bodily health. Supports eyes, skin, heart and joints. I particularly take it to protect my eyes as I have glaucoma in my family. It has been scientifically proven to prevent glaucoma. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

great product

Posted by Reviewer7426 on Feb 14, 2016

great product; take it on empty stomach to make it work; been using it for more than 6 months

Super Micro-algae!

Posted by dr-alex on Oct 23, 2015

This is an excellent add-on to your micro-nutritional basket. It's the most powerful carotenoid antioxidant (other carotenoids include beta carotene, lycopene, lutein and zeaxanthin) around! Because it can cross the blood-brain barrier and blood-retinal barrier; thus bring antioxidant and anti-inflammatory protection to the brain, central nervous system and eyes. Need I say more? The 5th star is for the pricing. ;)

great energizer

Posted by beautyandhealth on Sep 13, 2015

if you take this before going to bed, you probably won't be able to sleep due to the overwhelming energy.

Dry eyes

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Jun 10, 2015

I got this as a gift for a relative who has been taking Astaxanthin for years. She loves Now Foods and says it cures her dry eyes. I also take it from a different brand and it's one of my beauty secrets- Moisturized and protected eyes and skin from inside out.

For tired eyes

Posted by 4946246231987558593 on Feb 17, 2015

Useful for tired eyes after all day in front of computer

The best antioxidant for eye remedies!

Posted by kirowang on Jan 19, 2015

Now's Astaxanthin is the cheapest, and one of the best astaxanthin capsule, that's available!