Posted by Reviewer1123278 on May 11, 2010

FDA allows NO CLAIMS to be made by supplement mfgs, but as a consumer, I hope I am allowed to say, this DOES seem to balance my blood sugar- I seems to be easier to remain on an 'even keel' now.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1950261 on Mar 17, 2008

I've used astragalus as a daily supplement for about 5 years and have not gotten sick during the winter months when everyone else is suffering (and iherb has the best prices for this!). The only time I did get sick was when I stopped taking it during pregnancy. You can take 1 or 2 a day to stay healthy or, if you feel a cold/flu or something coming on, you can take up to 6 to stop it. Does not really work if you are all ready sick - has to be taken regularly to prevent illness. Works for me and my family and all my co-workers who started using it!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1250497 on Dec 30, 2009

Have been using this and Host Defense for 5 years. Have had three days of mild head cold in all that time. Took during chemo and blood count never dropped, immune system stayed up and was not ill.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1407234 on Jan 25, 2009

Would not be without out this in the winter! Have taken for two years now and not even came close to getting a cold or anything else while others at work have been sick! It really works and this is a great product and price. Do not hesitate to try it.

my cancer

Posted by 4728476255178529008 on Sep 27, 2014

i have 4 cancer nodes in my lungs i started taking this along with cats claw and suprised my doctor 2 of the nodes got smaller now since they can't do any thing for the cancer i have so i decided to experiment with herbs and got lucky picking these herbs

For my Golden Retriever

Posted by Reviewer2850192 on May 02, 2011

This formula also is part of the supplements added to my Golden Retriever's diet. I just toss a capsule into his home-cooked meal like my naturopathic vet told me to!

Helps sleep -Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Jul 21, 2013

This product has helped relieve my severe insomnia. I know it will not work as a sleep aide for everyone but it's worth a try. It also helps me with chronic infections and amazingly, hot flashes.

"MAJOR" IMMUNE SYSTEM HELP

Posted by Reviewer2212930 on Apr 09, 2009

I can't say enough for this supplement for the immune system. I have a REALLY poor immune system. I've had pneumonia numerous times. Also Bronchitis. Since, I also have asthma, I was looking for things to help me from getting "ANYTHING". I take several different supplements for my immune system, so didn't realize HOW MUCH this one helped. Until I'd run out of it, and in stressful situation, forgot to get more. Sure, enough I ended up sick, and eventually was in Urgent Care from my Asthma. This is a "MIRACLE" supplement.

So far so good.

Posted by Reviewer2516849 on Dec 18, 2009

I ordered the Astragalis because of immune system problems. I have only had them for a while and realize they may have an effect on my thyroid readings and the thyroxin intake (which will be a good thing) so will be keeping an eye on that. No problems so far (only about three weeks) but had no problems with the Ashwagandha I had a while back. No complaints.

Better than Solaray

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Sep 24, 2009

Great for recurring sinusitis. Keeps me from catching everything going around.