Now Foods, Astragalus, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

it is very very good!

Posted by Reviewer1216081 on Dec 19, 2013

My diagnosis is fibromyalgia and cronic fatigue syndrome, and I have never had any energy to do anything. Just lying in bed or at my couch. But after three weeks with Astragalus, I am feeling so much better, and I walk about 4 miles every day! I am so happy :-)

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1950261 on Mar 17, 2008

I've used astragalus as a daily supplement for about 5 years and have not gotten sick during the winter months when everyone else is suffering (and iherb has the best prices for this!). The only time I did get sick was when I stopped taking it during pregnancy. You can take 1 or 2 a day to stay healthy or, if you feel a cold/flu or something coming on, you can take up to 6 to stop it. Does not really work if you are all ready sick - has to be taken regularly to prevent illness. Works for me and my family and all my co-workers who started using it!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1250497 on Dec 30, 2009

Have been using this and Host Defense for 5 years. Have had three days of mild head cold in all that time. Took during chemo and blood count never dropped, immune system stayed up and was not ill.

Posted by Reviewer1123278 on May 11, 2010

FDA allows NO CLAIMS to be made by supplement mfgs, but as a consumer, I hope I am allowed to say, this DOES seem to balance my blood sugar- I seems to be easier to remain on an 'even keel' now.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1407234 on Jan 25, 2009

Would not be without out this in the winter! Have taken for two years now and not even came close to getting a cold or anything else while others at work have been sick! It really works and this is a great product and price. Do not hesitate to try it.