New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Astragalus, Immune System Support, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1950261 on Mar 17, 2008

I've used astragalus as a daily supplement for about 5 years and have not gotten sick during the winter months when everyone else is suffering (and iherb has the best prices for this!). The only time I did get sick was when I stopped taking it during pregnancy. You can take 1 or 2 a day to stay healthy or, if you feel a cold/flu or something coming on, you can take up to 6 to stop it. Does not really work if you are all ready sick - has to be taken regularly to prevent illness. Works for me and my family and all my co-workers who started using it!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1250497 on Dec 30, 2009

Have been using this and Host Defense for 5 years. Have had three days of mild head cold in all that time. Took during chemo and blood count never dropped, immune system stayed up and was not ill.

So far so good.

Posted by Reviewer2516849 on Dec 18, 2009

I ordered the Astragalis because of immune system problems. I have only had them for a while and realize they may have an effect on my thyroid readings and the thyroxin intake (which will be a good thing) so will be keeping an eye on that. No problems so far (only about three weeks) but had no problems with the Ashwagandha I had a while back. No complaints.

For my Golden Retriever

Posted by Reviewer2850192 on May 02, 2011

This formula also is part of the supplements added to my Golden Retriever's diet. I just toss a capsule into his home-cooked meal like my naturopathic vet told me to!

absolutely fabulous

Posted by Reviewer2176725 on May 15, 2011

I have been fighting chronic fatigue for sometime and since taking Astragalus, I find that I am no longer tired and my immune system is fantastic. I have been around a lot of people with severe flu symptoms but I haven't even developed a sniffle. Wow, this works so well and is soooo incredibly cheap and it's natural!!