Boosts my immune system dramatically at 1st signs of flu or cold.

Posted by Reviewer3340957 on Nov 29, 2011

Can't do without this, Elderberry and Echinaccea. This combination is working for me.

no colds

Posted by Reviewer2991845 on Dec 28, 2010

I know this keeps me away from colds. I take 1 or 2 a day depending on the weather.

Astragaius

Posted by Reviewer1653759 on Jul 04, 2008

I am so glad that I got this. I was toxic and was sick all the time. I had been searching for something to purify my blood and this product did the trick. For the first time I feel so healthy and finally on the mend. My illness that I was fighting finally disappeared and now all I feel is good all the time. This definitely works for any one that is fighting illnesses.

OK

Posted by Reviewer2371998 on Oct 05, 2009

I bought this for the flu season as it supports the immune system. The flu shot makes me sick.

Great for immune system

Posted by Reviewer3072530 on Oct 10, 2009

Using this to fight off the flu season!

Good stuff, pleased with purchase

Posted by Reviewer2379588 on Dec 01, 2009

Good stuff, pleased with purchase

Every Little Bit Helps

Posted by Reviewer2056166 on Dec 12, 2009

We take this daily and are as healthy as can be. We have jobs that expose us to everything.

Sir

Posted by Reviewer1156112 on Nov 10, 2008

Excellent product. I use it to strengthen my immune system. I have been using it for three years and have not had a single viral (cold, flu) infection during that time.

Astragalus

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Aug 15, 2009

This herb is a good one to take during the winter months to help keep you from getting sick. I've used it before and so has my daughter. It seems to be one of the safest ones to use and effective.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2466483 on Jun 12, 2009

This product helps me from getting severe colds. When I feel a cold coming on, I take the astragalus and vitamin c, instead of otc cold medicines. It works great.