tovu

Posted by Reviewer2314762 on Mar 07, 2011

Good products and good prices, Prompt shipment.

Astragalus

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Aug 15, 2009

This herb is a good one to take during the winter months to help keep you from getting sick. I've used it before and so has my daughter. It seems to be one of the safest ones to use and effective.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2466483 on Jun 12, 2009

This product helps me from getting severe colds. When I feel a cold coming on, I take the astragalus and vitamin c, instead of otc cold medicines. It works great.

Astragalus

Posted by Reviewer1819240 on Nov 29, 2008

This is the BEST immune system booster out there, ater all it's only been around for about 3,000 years and has never failed to do its job of keeping you healthy. We have been taking this for almost 7 years, no colds, no flu, no nothing as far as virisus go. Fantastic!

Astragalus works

Posted by Reviewer2299232 on Dec 08, 2008

Works great. We would recommend it to others.

Deb

Posted by Reviewer1813746 on Jan 09, 2009

excellent

Astragalus, 500mg - Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1025319 on Jun 26, 2008

Excellent product for boosting immunity. I have seen great results since taking this product.

Sir

Posted by Reviewer1156112 on Nov 10, 2008

Excellent product. I use it to strengthen my immune system. I have been using it for three years and have not had a single viral (cold, flu) infection during that time.

Now Foods Astragalus

Posted by Reviewer2315646 on Jul 05, 2008

I used Astragalus last winter and did not have a cold, so I feel it enhanced my immune system somewhat.

Now Foods, Astragalus, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2219690 on Mar 04, 2008

iherb is great! Orders arrive within a couple days.Thank you for your great service. Astragalus is great too. I use it to build my immune system if I'm around or going to be around sick folks or grandkids. I generally only take 1 or 2 (2nd one 12 hours later)a day, otherwise, my tummy gets bubbly, gasey.