Now Foods, Astragalus, Immune System Support, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Good product

Posted by 5317469612454191512 on Apr 21, 2014

Taking it for support with my STS - so far no side effects to speak off, and that is great I may post later on after my CT scan about effectiveness

Keep me healthy!

Posted by Reviewer1812486 on Apr 29, 2014

Without Astragalus,I might not be here! With a compromised immune system, Astragalus helps my immune system fight with all it's worth and then some! Consistent product, always shipped on time and without a doubt my favorite supplement.

Sir

Posted by Reviewer1156112 on Nov 10, 2008

Excellent product. I use it to strengthen my immune system. I have been using it for three years and have not had a single viral (cold, flu) infection during that time.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2466483 on Jun 12, 2009

This product helps me from getting severe colds. When I feel a cold coming on, I take the astragalus and vitamin c, instead of otc cold medicines. It works great.

Great Service/Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2171175 on Jan 04, 2010

Use this with Enchinea and I haven't had a full blown cold so far...I usually work out a lot and lower my defenses, but this seems to help.