Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Reviews 5-star

Now Foods B1

16 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2372181 on Jul 14, 2009

I have Hashimoto's i.e. hypothyroidism which is accompanied by low stomach acid. B1 helps with formation of stomach acid. I feel less tired since I've been taking B1 daily.

B1 taken with Benfotiamine (B1) works a treat !

15 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1217020 on Dec 11, 2010

I take this B1 (water soluble) together more importantly, with Benfotiamine(fat soluble B1) for years and it really does work ! I am a type 2 diabetes sufferer with all the usual complications including kidney and nerve damage. I can definately say that it helps tremendously with my peripheral neuropathy. no more tingling, numbness, burning feeling with the hands and feet.Also read R&D university Reports that it may also help with diabetic kidney damage. I take 3xBenfotiamine and 2xB1 a day. It works for me !

Nightmares

12 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2047688 on Feb 01, 2013

My 4 year old was having horrible nightmares each night. I did some googling and it was suggested that nightmares were caused by a B1 deficiency. I started giving my son 1 of these each night, and no more nightmares! He now sleeps through the night, no midnight wakings, no more fear of going to bed, and no more crawling in with us, scared about horrible dreams. Thanks iHerb, from a much happier, and well-slept, family!

Very good stuff

20 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2049649 on Jul 16, 2007

Little known fact that B-1 can successfully be used to greatly help anxiety and panic. Anxiety and panic has been shown to be caused by a sensitivity to lactic acid and B-1 does wonders at lowering lactic acid levels. But the key is to take mega doses of 1500mgs or more per day. I just wish NOW had a 500mg tablet.

Use it for more energy.

9 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1399867 on Mar 27, 2011

I feel better when I take this supplement although I do not take it every day. I take it especially when I am going out to a social event. I've noticed it helps make me more sociable.