good price and tablets easily broken if lower dosage desired

Posted by Reviewer2992385 on Nov 13, 2007

I like the fact that the tablets can be broken into halves or quarters if I want to take less or spread apart the dosage

Gluten and corn free product

Posted by Reviewer3109871 on Apr 20, 2008

I was very happy to find this B-1 supplement, that was free of gluten and corn. I have to avoid them. This is a good product.

Thanks from my cat

Posted by Reviewer2470421 on Jan 27, 2010

Last year in our 6 days of 40 - 45 degree heat in Melbourne Australia my cat started throwing fits from the heat. And now heat still triggers them. Tried him on these and he is much better not as many fits. These are good for nerves etc hasn't cured him but certainly improved.

Inexpensive and Good

Posted by 4984163340875233311 on Oct 21, 2012

I use a lot of B-1 to help with my digestive and mental functions and I have been pleased with NOW's offering in this regard.

Headaches no more

Posted by Cyberoo on Apr 11, 2013

Since going into menopause I have had nearly permanent headaches and frequent migraines. Since taking this with Magnesium Glycinate and B2 my headaches are nearly a thing of the past. I've got my life back! Thanks iHerb!

No More Mosquitos

Posted by 5102247090103082160 on Jun 06, 2014

I bought this specifically so I wouldn't get bit by mosquitos. I've been taking it about 3 weeks. So far I have'nt been bit one time. And I've been in some pretty bugged-out areas. I hope it works all summer.

Mosquito away

Posted by Reviewer1814847 on Apr 20, 2009

Hoping it helps keep the mosquitoes away as it did last year. Seems to give me more energy too.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer3242655 on Oct 13, 2011

I didn't notice a difference, then I did without it one day. Huge difference. So now I take it every day.

MMorgan, NC

Posted by Reviewer1211790 on Mar 26, 2007

Excellent product-using it along with a few other products for mild hyperthyroidism.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2145777 on May 25, 2011

The pain and sore in the muscles has started to fade away and the toning effect has set in.