Energy booster

Posted by alloriginal on May 20, 2013

My wife uses this twice per day, and has for years. She says it gives her MUCH more energy. When she misses a dose, she can really feel the difference. Good product, good price. If ordering from Iherb for the first time, you're in for a treat: a huge selection, low prices and fast, free shipping! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Great for energy!

Posted by Reviewer1631849 on Oct 17, 2013

Taking this in conjunction with coffee or caffeine tablet gives an awesome amount of energy! The capsules have a pretty bizarre smell, but it is what it is. The effects are far more important.. :) If you liked this review please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

Disgusting smell

Posted by Flicka on Jan 20, 2013

The capsules are very large and the bottle smells so awful my whole medicine cabinet stank several weeks later. I would not buy this again. The capsules also create an unpleasant taste in my mouth.

A bit too strong.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I took this product to increase my fertility, but it gives me unpleasant burps. Maybe I need a lower dose. Update: a better product worth trying is Thorne Research, Basic B Complex. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

headache

Posted by Reviewer1934553 on Mar 10, 2012

I have headaches after taking this

Capsules melted

Posted by 5153313131814499379 on May 17, 2014

The capsules began to melt after 2 months. I have bought other supplement from the same brand but the capsules were fine. It got worse after 6 months when the capsules melted completely and it was a nightmare even taking it out from the bottle.

anti-stress

Posted by 4900995127144737755 on Mar 31, 2013

nice for nerve strengthening and hair loss

For adrenalin fatigue

Posted by 5578850690353612933 on Sep 05, 2013

Diagnosed with adrenalin fatigue this product has helped with my energy levels. A great product by a reputable brand even in Australia.

NOW B-100

Posted by 5591546534286850157 on Nov 11, 2012

A good source of B vitamins at a good price!

good

Posted by 5272526474557646764 on Oct 08, 2013

good