B.12. Lozenges

Posted by Reviewer2470421 on Sep 02, 2009

Have not had moons on my nails for years and ridges in my nails that split the nail at the end. After 10 days, moons are coming back and after 3 weeks ridges are going as well. What a difference these capsules make.

Too much fructose

Posted by Reviewer1732110 on Apr 14, 2010

Too many sweeteners!

Now Foods B-12

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Feb 01, 2011

I have B-12 deficiency & reacted badly when I took this. It is because it contains cyanocobalamin, I have now switched to taking methylcobalamin & adenosylcobalamin which are the biologically active forms the body can use immediately. If you really need B-12 I recommend staying away from the cyano form.

Cyanocobalamin is a bad form

Posted by 5578561642755857650 on Jun 22, 2014

Cyanocobalamin does not occur in nature, leaves cyanide behind for the body to process. Will throw away. Methylcobalamin is a better alternative.

Feel calm and happniess

Posted by onestop on Apr 07, 2014

Really feelimg good and tasty pill under the tongue... I love I could foud this product. \

Getting old, rarely eat meat...

Posted by Reviewer3225657 on Apr 16, 2010

Hey, I don't want to end up with some preventable disability. After reading about the need for B-12 and the sparse amount of it found in a lactovegetarian diet, I decided to take swift action. I swallow these lozenges, which are not large in diameter, and they go down fine. For those who prefer to dissolve orally, they are "very berry" flavored.

NOW vit B-12

Posted by Reviewer2606167 on Jan 12, 2009

Hate the fact that NOW only offers what I need in a chewable and with lots of coloring at that. However, it does do the job intended quite well, and is hypo-allergenic. I'll reorder.

Super Vitamin

Posted by 5680780266729046658 on Dec 02, 2014

The Best

Perfect !

Posted by 4857957755408409428 on Apr 21, 2015

One of B12 with the best quality and price on the market! The taste is good (strawberry acidulated), not cloying. The tablets are small, blend well in the mouth. I am 100% satisfied for now! ________________________________ Une des B12 ayant le meilleur prix et qualité du marché ! Son goût est bon (fraise acidulée), pas écoeurant. Les comprimés sont petits, fondent bien en bouche. Je suis 100% satisfaite pour l'instant !

very good