B 12 Liquid

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on Nov 15, 2009

This stuff really works. I am taking it for more energy and anemia. After taking this product for 2 months, my doctor said my anemia has vanished. Thank you iHerb for carrying such quality products.

Energy - WOW!

Posted by Reviewer3130405 on Jan 28, 2011

B vitamins are difficult to absorb through the intestine, so I chose this product to take sublingually. This B-12 is equivalent an injectable B-12 dose. It has helped me by maintaining a healthy nervous system. I feel like I have more energy. And the taste is great. Thanks, Iherb for another great product!

Very impressive b-complex

Posted by Reviewer1748200 on Jun 29, 2011

The liquid form is nice. I feel its better than capsules for me. If you have liver issues along with colon problems, this is one of the products that you should be having. I use a syringe without the needle to measure the amount of this b-vit :) Also the taste is ok. For me atleast.

Makes a difference

Posted by Reviewer3036885 on Oct 21, 2009

I've been taking this every morning and have more energy throughout the day. It started with the first day. It must be something my body needed.

Love this product!!!

Posted by Reviewer3161580 on Apr 28, 2009

After paying oodles of money for those 5-hour energy drinks which also have stimulants and some other unknown things....just to stay AWAKE, I discovered Now Foods B-12 Liquid B-Complex at a MUCH lower rate, with a fraction of the cost and a multiple amount of the B12! My whole family uses this, and we can afford to have energy now! Thanks :)

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2343458 on Nov 19, 2009

I feel it works since I started taking it. Thank you for this supplement.

Great price.

Posted by Reviewer1915264 on Mar 07, 2008

I use this to make a sublingual mixture of another product and it works great.

tastes good, nice supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1794033 on Jun 21, 2010

great tasting B12 supplement. just 1/4 tsp per serving so this puppy will last you a long time!

Vitamin B-12 is necessary

Posted by Reviewer3153988 on Jul 10, 2011

At reasonable cost, this product offers a lot of servings in a form that absorbs quickly and well.

great

Posted by Reviewer3191798 on Sep 14, 2011

the product help me to get instant energy.it is working well.