Now Foods, B-2, 100 mg, 100 Capsules

Good B

Posted by francesjoan on Jul 30, 2011

I like to take individual Bs instead of a all in one multiple. I use p5p instead of b6 and metafolin instead of folic acid so a multiple would not work for me. This b2 is good for eye health and brain energy and I'm sure for other things. Years ago I believed that all my vitamins should come from food. I had brain fog that kept me from learning how to drive. Once I started taking b vitamins my brain fog lifted,no more anger issues,and I quickly learned how to drive and pass the driving test. I learned that I need more vitamins...food alone is not enough. So the Bs are my friend for life.

Helps with Migraines

Posted by Reviewer1958329 on Mar 12, 2008

Several years ago, my neurologist suggested extra B-2 (500 mg.) and extra magnesium for migraine prevention and/or reduction. I have used NOW B-2 for years now-500 mg. every morning. I know that it helps because when I decide to go without it for a few days, I get a headache! There are no side effects from the extra amount except for yellower urine which seems to be harmless. I just wish that NOW had a bottle with more than 100 capsules.

migraine reduction

Posted by Reviewer2379409 on Sep 28, 2008

My Neurologist advised me to take approx 400mg of riboflavin/day in an effort to reduce my migraines. I am not saying I am migraine free, but it has helped decrease the frequency.

Now Foods, B-2, 100 mg helped my migraines

Posted by Reviewer1057697 on May 27, 2008

I ordered Now Foods, B-2, 100 mg to help prevent my awful migraines, and they have, indeed, helped. I haven't even needed to take an aspirin since the B-2 started working (it takes a few weeks to build up in your body before it becomes effective). I am grateful, to say the least. The only reason I didn't give it 4 stars was because the normal recommended dosage everywhere I researched it was 400mg, and you only sell it in 100 mg capsules, so I have to take 4 of them each time. Obviously I would prefer to take just one capsule instead of 4. That's my only complaint, if you could even call it that.

DM

Posted by Reviewer1398529 on Oct 24, 2008

I buy the Now Foods, B-2 because it the most effective brand of B-2 for my memory, hair loss, and nervous system.