Good B

Posted by francesjoan on Jul 30, 2011

I like to take individual Bs instead of a all in one multiple. I use p5p instead of b6 and metafolin instead of folic acid so a multiple would not work for me. This b2 is good for eye health and brain energy and I'm sure for other things. Years ago I believed that all my vitamins should come from food. I had brain fog that kept me from learning how to drive. Once I started taking b vitamins my brain fog lifted,no more anger issues,and I quickly learned how to drive and pass the driving test. I learned that I need more vitamins...food alone is not enough. So the Bs are my friend for life.

Helps with Migraines

Posted by Reviewer1958329 on Mar 12, 2008

Several years ago, my neurologist suggested extra B-2 (500 mg.) and extra magnesium for migraine prevention and/or reduction. I have used NOW B-2 for years now-500 mg. every morning. I know that it helps because when I decide to go without it for a few days, I get a headache! There are no side effects from the extra amount except for yellower urine which seems to be harmless. I just wish that NOW had a bottle with more than 100 capsules.

Now Foods, B-2, 100 mg helped my migraines

Posted by Reviewer1057697 on May 27, 2008

I ordered Now Foods, B-2, 100 mg to help prevent my awful migraines, and they have, indeed, helped. I haven't even needed to take an aspirin since the B-2 started working (it takes a few weeks to build up in your body before it becomes effective). I am grateful, to say the least. The only reason I didn't give it 4 stars was because the normal recommended dosage everywhere I researched it was 400mg, and you only sell it in 100 mg capsules, so I have to take 4 of them each time. Obviously I would prefer to take just one capsule instead of 4. That's my only complaint, if you could even call it that.

migraine reduction

Posted by Reviewer2379409 on Sep 28, 2008

My Neurologist advised me to take approx 400mg of riboflavin/day in an effort to reduce my migraines. I am not saying I am migraine free, but it has helped decrease the frequency.

DM

Posted by Reviewer1398529 on Oct 24, 2008

I buy the Now Foods, B-2 because it the most effective brand of B-2 for my memory, hair loss, and nervous system.

high doses of b-2 as a detoxifier of benzene

Posted by Reviewer2233049 on Jan 09, 2010

Among its other properties b-2 can detoxify benzene to phenol in dosages as high as 300 mg per meal.

Great quality.

Posted by Reviewer2126442 on Feb 21, 2010

Works well with sea kelp or TPCS Iosol Formala for thyroid.

Works Fast and Well.

Posted by Reviewer2728599 on Jan 13, 2011

Although I take a good multivitamin, the skin around my nose and mouth was always cracked and peeling until I started taking this B2 supplement. Whenever I stop using it the problem starts again.

Muito bom- Very good

Posted by ClickAquiParaDesconto on Jul 22, 2013

Muito bom este produto - estou usando par ao tratamento de esclerose multipla juntamento com o omega 3 , vitamina d3 e outros suplementos. Very good one - using for MS treatment + omega 3 + vitamind 3 + other supplements.

migraine prevention

Posted by Reviewer2796695 on Dec 14, 2013

I have been taking prescription migraine tablets for years. I finally read about B2 possibly preventing migraines if you have a deficiency in B2. I was getting from 6 to 10 migraines each month and started taking 400 mg. of B2 once a day. Good grief! I have only one or two migraines a month now but that is fine with me, I have chemical sensitivities and if I run into a perfumed human or freshly chemical sprayed room I will still get a migraine but I do my best to avoid those things.This is a wonderful way to stop taking RX's and do no harm to your body.