calms nerves

Posted by Reviewer2002384 on Feb 06, 2012

My friend suggested I try the B-50 because I started eliminating wheat gluten and most grains and noticed I was getting more stressed and crabby with the diet change. So after adding the B-50, I noticed immediately that I was less stressed and my mood was much calmer.

Good for energy!

Posted by Reviewer1631849 on Jul 23, 2013

Great all around B-complex. Could include a lot more biotin though.. If this review was helpful to you please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

Strong!

Posted by ling76 on Jun 15, 2013

Took one capsule one morning, got so much energy and felt pretty good. But restless and got a racing heart, and insomnia for two nights. I read this is a reaction for too much b1, the recommended dosage is 1 mg, this has 50mg..

Good

Posted by Reviewer2026566 on Apr 12, 2013

Felt the effect on the second day. More energy, better mood. Thanks iHerb. Thanks Now Foods. Love you all

stronger nails

Posted by Reviewer1915266 on Apr 11, 2012

My nails became unbelivable stronger!! Waiting to make my hair stronger too... Will get another bottle, all my family takes it now

We have B vitamins in food but it's not enough !

Posted by alexandruj on Sep 06, 2014

Many people around me told I do not need to take B supplements because B's are present in all the foods I eat and I just flush them down the toilet. Good thing that I did not listen to them. I bought B-50 along with other vitamins to replace ADAM because I want to adjust the timing and quantity of each vitamin. It's great. I take it in the morning with a good meal and I have energy all day or before workout for the same reason. I even took two (one with breakfast and one before my evening workout) and I did not have any problem. The high dosages should not scare you because we are already vitamin defficient and anyway the B group do not stay in the body. I just ordered the 250 tablets bottle and I recommend this product to you all.

Now Foods, B-50, 100 Capsules

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 03, 2014

Pretty good supplement for those nervous ones, who can't control themselves totally without help from the side. Just these additional ingredients could be better, less of them. Sometimes Now Foods make it good, sometimes - bad. Its a pity that this brand does not have clear vision.

Pretty Good

Posted by 4984163340875233311 on Jun 18, 2014

This seems to be a pretty good B-multi formula if you want to take small amounts throughout the day. It seems like it goes bad too fast--about two months--if you don't refrigerate it.

I trust this brand very much

Posted by dearcatty on Oct 26, 2013

I taken B-100 of Now Foods before, it's very good when you life stress is too big to near the brink of collapse,it really work! but B-50 ? I don't feel so strong as B-100, but B-complex of now foods is better than other brand...forget the name..

dosage too strong

Posted by Reviewer3108640 on Aug 03, 2012

the dosage is too strong, i took only 1 tablet and get numbness in my hand for few days though it seem to help with energy abit.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »