Now Foods, B-50, 250 Tablets

Vital for health

Posted by Reviewer1830999 on Dec 26, 2010

So vital for adrenals and for energy! Don't take with vitamin c though as they compete for absorbtion. Take at different times of the day.

economical

Posted by Reviewer2089693 on Sep 21, 2008

I believe B-25 2times a day is better. I can break this tablet into 2 easily.

Couldn't finish the package, B12 as cyanocobalamin

Posted by djsoma on Oct 10, 2011

I can't really tell if these helped so much with my health, since I'm taking so much other stuff as well to keep me going on strong. I didn't like the smell or taste of these in the first place, but only after I got headache and nausea associated with the taste I decided to quit using them. My girlfriend took them and also reported headache after quite a short time of use. I'm now using coenzymated caps by Country Life with no problems, and the B12 is in the form of dibencozide and methylcobalamin, which I trust much more than the suspiciously named and controversial cyanocobalamin found on B-50 product, probably because it's 100 times cheaper from of B12.

Great Product, Great price

Posted by Reviewer3087526 on Apr 03, 2009

So far We have not used any NOW products that we have not really liked. We like them all and good prices.

No real effect after a few months. An honest review.

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I bought these for my parents to help with energy and stress. The reviews I read were nothing short of miraculous, with people having serious bursts of energy and well being. I've waited months to review it, because I know it can take a while to get to work. So far, no noticeable changes for wither of them. They're both Still constantly tired and dragging with low energy. Stress effects are the same and even some depressing winter and spring days. They've also both been sick numerous times during the winter, so it doesn't seem like Their immunity was boosted as some claimed. I do know the benefits of B vitamins, so I'm.not saying these don't work. I'm just giving an honest review from two.people who have used it for months. And This is even alongside vitamin C and a clean diet. Maybe they're not absorbing it since it's in capsule form. Who knows? I with try another brand for them. Maybe a liquid or sublingual form instead. Also, I wish this had the methylcobalamin form of b12. A much better, easier form to absorb. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!