No real effect after a few months. An honest review.

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I bought these for my parents to help with energy and stress. The reviews I read were nothing short of miraculous, with people having serious bursts of energy and well being. I've waited months to review it, because I know it can take a while to get to work. So far, no noticeable changes for wither of them. They're both Still constantly tired and dragging with low energy. Stress effects are the same and even some depressing winter and spring days. They've also both been sick numerous times during the winter, so it doesn't seem like Their immunity was boosted as some claimed. I do know the benefits of B vitamins, so I'm.not saying these don't work. I'm just giving an honest review from two.people who have used it for months. And This is even alongside vitamin C and a clean diet. Maybe they're not absorbing it since it's in capsule form. Who knows? I with try another brand for them. Maybe a liquid or sublingual form instead. Also, I wish this had the methylcobalamin form of b12. A much better, easier form to absorb. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Meets the needs of healing diet I'm on

Posted by Reviewer1797710 on Jul 16, 2009

It meets the criteria of my healingnaturallybybee diet. I wish it had natural niacin instead of niacinamide. I have to buy separate niacinamide supplement.

Great potency, leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Posted by Reviewer2185424 on Sep 01, 2010

This supplement is great as far as increasing my energy levels. I just cannot stand the taste, and the pill is so large, it's hard for me to choke it down. I will be ordering the capsules next time.

okay good price, no coating

Posted by Reviewer1487301 on Oct 17, 2007

This is a cheap source of B-50. It would help if it had a coating on it.

Carl

Posted by Reviewer3139568 on Nov 29, 2007

Acceptable

Now Foods B-50 Vitamin B Complex

Posted by Reviewer2641597 on Apr 15, 2008

Swallowing is difficult sometimes

B-50

Posted by Reviewer1535298 on Jan 14, 2009

still taking product. So far, it's OK.

Pills aren't the easiest to swallow

Posted by Reviewer1402070 on Feb 25, 2009

While a good value, these B-50 are a bit larger than my last brand and it lacks a smooth coating, i.e. it's a bit rough. For finicky pill swallowers, you might want to look elsewhere.

B complex

Posted by Reviewer1429637 on Mar 26, 2009

Seems fine but how do you judge whether a B complex is working, is there a blood test.

AFFORDABILITY

Posted by Reviewer1731212 on May 03, 2011

ONCE AGAIN GOOD PRODUCT AND HAPPY.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »