Tinnitus - Ageing - Energy

Posted by Reviewer1454935 on Sep 22, 2010

This product keeps me moving, helps my skin, disposition and tinnitus' should I skip my regimen it down plays my energy level and my tinnitus peaks. Have not experienced any adverse side effects. Highly recommended to anyone trying to improve his or her quality of health.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1382153 on Jun 12, 2011

I really do dream when I take this and don't if I don't.

Awesome!!

Posted by Harpocrates on May 16, 2012

Helps amino acids to get through the blood-brain barrier.

versatile

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Dec 22, 2014

It helps process estrogen and boost progesterone. It lowers pain in endometriosis, and is fantastic for the mood.

From Tallahassee, FL

Posted by Reviewer2540929 on Jan 31, 2008

Great product, use it to help with my carpal tunnel syndrome in my hands.

Idaho pill popper

Posted by Reviewer1361772 on May 13, 2008

My dermatologist suggested that I take this just before and during my period to reduce breakouts and help with mood swings. It has worked GREAT!

Energy Up

Posted by Reviewer3118752 on Jul 30, 2010

B-6 is a water soluable vitamin, so it passes thru your system quickly if not absorbed by the body. It is also burned up quickly by stress. This size allows you to choose to take more per day if desired, rather than a time delay version which costs more. I like NOW products generally, as they at least meet the industry basic standard of GMP (good manufacturing practices).

B6 100 mg

Posted by Reviewer3139020 on May 11, 2010

I have been taking B6 for sometime and I decided to order it from you because I could get a larger bottle. I find it helps with the area around joints and makes them less painful. I had an experience with my thumb one time and the pain was very bad when I tried to move it. The B6 eliminated it within 2 months and it has never returned. It is supposed to relieve carpal tunnel syndrome. It also helped with some tendon problems in my arm.

I dream again.

Posted by Reviewer2757517 on Aug 10, 2009

I rarely had any recollection of dreaming at night. I read that this might be a sign of B-6 defficiency. Sure enough, I began taking one per day at noon and I dream (and/or can recall my dreams) like I used to years ago.

helps process amino acids