Now Foods, B-6, 100 mg, 250 Capsules

Tinnitus - Ageing - Energy

Posted by Reviewer1454935 on Sep 22, 2010

This product keeps me moving, helps my skin, disposition and tinnitus' should I skip my regimen it down plays my energy level and my tinnitus peaks. Have not experienced any adverse side effects. Highly recommended to anyone trying to improve his or her quality of health.

PyroluriaLife

Posted by PyroluriaLife on Aug 26, 2012

Very happy with this product. I use it as part of my Pyroluria treatment plan (Pyroluria is a genetic disease which causes anxiety, depression, fatigue, brain fog). Before I discovered I had Pyroluria I was barely living. This is one of the key supplements that has given me my life back. I have been taking this product for over a year

Idaho pill popper

Posted by Reviewer1361772 on May 13, 2008

My dermatologist suggested that I take this just before and during my period to reduce breakouts and help with mood swings. It has worked GREAT!

Energy Up

Posted by Reviewer3118752 on Jul 30, 2010

B-6 is a water soluable vitamin, so it passes thru your system quickly if not absorbed by the body. It is also burned up quickly by stress. This size allows you to choose to take more per day if desired, rather than a time delay version which costs more. I like NOW products generally, as they at least meet the industry basic standard of GMP (good manufacturing practices).

From Tallahassee, FL

Posted by Reviewer2540929 on Jan 31, 2008

Great product, use it to help with my carpal tunnel syndrome in my hands.