Now Foods, B-6, 50 mg, 100 Tablets

B-6 Pyridoxine 50mg

Posted by Reviewer2710529 on Jul 28, 2009

I am taking it for 3 weeks in combination with Magnesium citrate 200mg, and feel that I am more relaxed and got my motivation back to work around the house.

Increasen dream-remebering, decreses Histamin-Levels

Posted by Reviewer1549191 on May 08, 2010

Reduces Headaches when I drink alkohol, also helps whith skin-itching, because of the Histamin-level reduction.

Watch for Panic Attacks

Posted by ritavaags on Jun 12, 2012

While I am a huge fan of NOW foods products (particularly their vegan capsule line), I must give you a heads up on consuming either too much B6 or having an imbalanced consumption... I am normally a pretty optimistic person so I was greatly surprised when I was suddenly experiencing panic attacks at night. I could not figure out why until my father asked me if I was on a B6 supplement. I was stunned at the realization that the panic attacks coincided with when I started the supplement. I stopped taking it to see if anything changed and sure enough, within a couple of days, the panic attacks stopped! I have had none since (and this was a year ago already). I would suggest a balanced B-complex unless a health care practitioner/naturopath has specifically suggested taking this as a separate supplement.

Great to have an option of a 50 mg tablet.

Posted by Reviewer1570530 on Apr 06, 2012

I used these for PMT. I definitely believed that they worked for this! After about 9 months, my symptoms were gone.

Effective

Posted by 4984163340875233311 on Oct 21, 2012

Taking a bit of extra B-6 makes my hemorrhoids noticeably easier to manage. As one might imagine this is desirable and I am pleased to have this product.