B-6 Pyridoxine 50mg

Posted by Reviewer2710529 on Jul 28, 2009

I am taking it for 3 weeks in combination with Magnesium citrate 200mg, and feel that I am more relaxed and got my motivation back to work around the house.

Increasen dream-remebering, decreses Histamin-Levels

Posted by Reviewer1549191 on May 08, 2010

Reduces Headaches when I drink alkohol, also helps whith skin-itching, because of the Histamin-level reduction.

Watch for Panic Attacks

Posted by ritavaags on Jun 12, 2012

While I am a huge fan of NOW foods products (particularly their vegan capsule line), I must give you a heads up on consuming either too much B6 or having an imbalanced consumption... I am normally a pretty optimistic person so I was greatly surprised when I was suddenly experiencing panic attacks at night. I could not figure out why until my father asked me if I was on a B6 supplement. I was stunned at the realization that the panic attacks coincided with when I started the supplement. I stopped taking it to see if anything changed and sure enough, within a couple of days, the panic attacks stopped! I have had none since (and this was a year ago already). I would suggest a balanced B-complex unless a health care practitioner/naturopath has specifically suggested taking this as a separate supplement.

Great to have an option of a 50 mg tablet.

Posted by Reviewer1570530 on Apr 06, 2012

I used these for PMT. I definitely believed that they worked for this! After about 9 months, my symptoms were gone.

Effective

Posted by 4984163340875233311 on Oct 21, 2012

Taking a bit of extra B-6 makes my hemorrhoids noticeably easier to manage. As one might imagine this is desirable and I am pleased to have this product.

Now Foods, Vitamin B 6

Posted by Reviewer1390639 on Sep 05, 2011

Easy transaction to Canada..very effective for carpal tunnel taking it in conjunction with other b vitamins.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2119958 on Nov 09, 2011

this is great i take it with my magnesium when i get migraines.

Now Foods B-6

Posted by Reviewer2525734 on Oct 25, 2007

Good product for my autistic daughter. Very good quality and good price.

good price and tablets easily broken if lower dosage desired

Posted by Reviewer2992385 on Nov 13, 2007

I like the fact that the tablets can be broken into halves or quarters if I want to take less or spread apart the dosage

Excellent for energy, PMS & diuretic

Posted by PurplePegasus on Feb 03, 2011

I now take this in addition to my B complex. It gives me some oomph, is a potent diuretic and B6 alleviates severe irritability/anger during PMS & helps to keep calm. A great product, great quality as always from NOW Foods.