Too gritty and bitter.

Posted by Reviewer2174202 on May 27, 2008

I've tried a few Barley Grass brands and I'm sad to say this one is definitely at the bottom of my list. Barley Grass is usually a smooth, fine milled powder with a mild sweeet flavour. But this one is gritty and bitter tasting.

Is not the super fine powder

Posted by Reviewer1070213 on May 14, 2008

I don't like it since it is not the super fine powder. It is very hard to mix with water.

Dry

Posted by Reviewer2996774 on Aug 28, 2010

This stuff was cheap, but its really dry. Not like most barley grass.

organic powdered barely grass: a staple

Posted by Reviewer3218974 on Jul 01, 2010

green food is critical to maintain proper pH in the blood and to avoid all those acid diseases: diabetes, cancer, arterioslerosis, arthritis, etc...at 71 years I know those benefits

Now Foods, Barley Grass - Powder Too rough for me

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I was introduced to Barley grass when I was a distributor at an MLM company whose flagship product was barley life powder. Our Barley there was superfine, and sweetish. This one was not. Like all the other Barley I bought from iHerb, they had to be as good as my first Barley. This one failed. It was too rough to my liking. I thought of returning it but, hesitated. So thought of a clever way -- mix it in the blender with my other greens (chlorella, spirulina, RAW supergreen. maca, banana)! Result? A tasty smoothie! My tongue can still feel the barley grits, though. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Innesah. London , England, UK.

Posted by Reviewer3137975 on Aug 22, 2008

I have tried many different brands and types of barley grass, but never one like this. As other folks have said , it is very gritty . It is not very nice . I do really prefer the smooth finely milled powder. I improved it by putting it in food processor and it went a lot finer , also worked just as well in the blender, made a huge difference. I really prefer the Pure Planet barley grass juice powder, wish they did a larger one and the New Zealand barley grass is great also. But you are gettig a great price so it depends what is more important to you. Great service as always from Iherb.

walter

Posted by Reviewer1848748 on Dec 01, 2008

good always reorder

BARLEY GRASS GREEN SUPERFOOD

Posted by Reviewer2379062 on Jul 12, 2009

I mix Barley Grass with my fresh juiced vegetables twice a day. Although this Barley Grass does not mix real well with the juice like the powder ones do, it is still taken and I believe have the same benefits from it. A good price, too.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1001628 on Mar 16, 2010

I've ordered the same product from another site and it took over 2 weeks to receive it. But when I ordered the same product from iherb.com, it was shipped out the next day and I received it within 3-4 days. Very happy with the product. Very happy with iherb.com.

Now, Barely Grass

Posted by Reviewer2851921 on Jan 31, 2008

Great Product and great price.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »