Bee Pollen can be good for you

Posted by 5603469061494079276 on Apr 07, 2015

I am well into my third batch of bee pollen capsules. The first one was from another source, but the last two were from iHerb ( NOW Bee Pollen Caps ). I was advised to take these by a friend, who was in turn advised by his health trainer. The health benefits would supposedly be reflected in 'general well being'. I am not sure how one would quantify that in tangible terms. However, what I have noted in recent months, whilst on my third batch of the capsules, is that where I have had irritation patches on my arms and legs, these have somewhat receded and not causing any discomfort, without using any medication. I also tend to be vunerable to picking up sore throat and cold infections, especially in the autumn and winter months, particularly from young kids in my household,these infections have not lasted long ( days rather than weeks ), bearing in mind my age ( late 60s ). So, all in all, I do intend to continue taking the bee pollen caps.

Bee Pollen Caps Provide Energy

Posted by 5107808168427027556 on Nov 11, 2014

We have found that the pollen caps are a good way to start the day. They make us feel energised and ready for the day's work.

Bee Pollen Capsules - 500mg 250 capsules

Posted by 4637774188309223637 on Aug 21, 2014

The speed of delivery to New Zealand was beyond belief. The weigh and number of the capsules for the price was also very good. I get the feeling that iHerb like to do business. They are eager to sell - and from now on I'll be eager to buy!

great product

Posted by 4669966199893780123 on Apr 10, 2014

I have been using this product for sinus and it is great. Love the results and will keep on using it.

better for life

Posted by 5644362440794668648 on Feb 20, 2014

I feel good. this is better for me. may be buy again.

Good

Posted by 5126229283954071206 on Nov 01, 2013

Ótimo produto!

Okay.

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

I've been taking this product daily for about three weeks now, and I have yet to see any effect. I'm sure it is helping with something.

Neutral.

Posted by TriedandTested on May 10, 2013

Did not notice any boost in energy with this, but I think it may have helped to boost my immune system slightly. Will not repurchase, because I think there're other, more effective supplements out there. Price is awesome though!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2618534 on Sep 29, 2012

Nice product, good against flu and providing energy.

great product great price.

Posted by RhondiLynne on Sep 21, 2012

I just started using this brand of bee pollen. I was worried that if i alternated or switched brands that it would upset my stomach, but now bee pollen has done very well. It smells very sweet and works very well, give me energy and i feel better overall. I take bee pollen early in the day, so that it does not make it difficult to sleep at night.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »