Try it!

Posted by Reviewer1000851 on May 15, 2008

My daughter has taken it since her seasonal allergies are out of control, and she can see a difference in her sneezing, eye irritation. If you are not able to go to the allergist, most definitely try this for seasonal allergies as Bee Pollen works with the body to normalize the histamines that are working against your immune system, thus the sneezing and stuffy nose.

Ann

Posted by Reviewer1257002 on Nov 20, 2008

This is an excellent product. I take bee pollen because it has kept me from sinus attacks now for more than 35 years. Prior to that time, I had to have a prescription. Thank you, iHerb, for having this item in stock.

Bee pollen

Posted by viki95 on Jul 12, 2012

Капсулы с пчелиным молочком. Очень легко глотать. Придают организму бодрость , Начала меньше уставать и хорошо себя чувствовать, пропала усталость и нервозность. ********* Capsules with Royal jelly. It's easy to swallow. They give the body vigor, less fatigue and Start to feel good, gone fatigue and nervousness********* כמוסות עם מזון מלכות. קל לבלוע. הם נותנים מרץ לגוף, ועייפות פחות , הלך ועצבנות

great energy booster

Posted by Reviewer2344067 on Jul 04, 2009

My neighbor told about bee pollen and how it could help enery levels. I tried it and have to say that i can see a noticable difference

Bee Pollen

Posted by Reviewer2543618 on Jan 19, 2010

I read about Bee Pollen eating in a Shoney's Restaurant. I have severe sinus problems and this has been a wonder vitamin, I have cut my sinus infections from 12 a year to 2 which is absolutely amazing. I wish Drs. would recommend vitamins more verses medications that do more harm than good!

amazing

Posted by Reviewer2373323 on May 25, 2010

it did amazing things for my body. energy, stamina. i gave up taking a multi for the moment. i take royal jelly and spirulina as well.

Bee Pollen Caps

Posted by Reviewer1837489 on Mar 27, 2010

My husband has hay fever and using the Bee Pollen has really lessened his symptoms.

No more hair loss

Posted by Reviewer2117153 on May 18, 2010

I first started taking bee pollen to alleviate hair loss and split nails. Since taking it both problems have been alleviated. This brand is excellent value for money and I would recommend it.

great product great price.

Posted by RhondiLynne on Sep 21, 2012

I just started using this brand of bee pollen. I was worried that if i alternated or switched brands that it would upset my stomach, but now bee pollen has done very well. It smells very sweet and works very well, give me energy and i feel better overall. I take bee pollen early in the day, so that it does not make it difficult to sleep at night.

Bee Pollen Capsules - 500mg 250 capsules

Posted by 4637774188309223637 on Aug 21, 2014

The speed of delivery to New Zealand was beyond belief. The weigh and number of the capsules for the price was also very good. I get the feeling that iHerb like to do business. They are eager to sell - and from now on I'll be eager to buy!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »