Bee Pollen Caps Provide Energy

Posted by 5107808168427027556 on Nov 11, 2014

We have found that the pollen caps are a good way to start the day. They make us feel energised and ready for the day's work.

Bee Pollen Capsules - 500mg 250 capsules

Posted by 4637774188309223637 on Aug 21, 2014

The speed of delivery to New Zealand was beyond belief. The weigh and number of the capsules for the price was also very good. I get the feeling that iHerb like to do business. They are eager to sell - and from now on I'll be eager to buy!

great product

Posted by 4669966199893780123 on Apr 10, 2014

I have been using this product for sinus and it is great. Love the results and will keep on using it.

better for life

Posted by 5644362440794668648 on Feb 20, 2014

I feel good. this is better for me. may be buy again.

Good

Posted by 5126229283954071206 on Nov 01, 2013

Ótimo produto!

great product great price.

Posted by RhondiLynne on Sep 21, 2012

I just started using this brand of bee pollen. I was worried that if i alternated or switched brands that it would upset my stomach, but now bee pollen has done very well. It smells very sweet and works very well, give me energy and i feel better overall. I take bee pollen early in the day, so that it does not make it difficult to sleep at night.

Bee pollen

Posted by viki95 on Jul 12, 2012

Капсулы с пчелиным молочком. Очень легко глотать. Придают организму бодрость , Начала меньше уставать и хорошо себя чувствовать, пропала усталость и нервозность. ********* Capsules with Royal jelly. It's easy to swallow. They give the body vigor, less fatigue and Start to feel good, gone fatigue and nervousness********* כמוסות עם מזון מלכות. קל לבלוע. הם נותנים מרץ לגוף, ועייפות פחות , הלך ועצבנות

Bee

Posted by Reviewer1675015 on Nov 13, 2011

Bees are nice

Posted by ant-health on Nov 10, 2011

They give us lots of great products. Great for people who don't like taste of honey

bee pollen

Posted by Reviewer2410749 on Aug 24, 2011

its the first time l,ve ordered these,so far very happy,got them to help my immune system as l have many immune illness,s.their doing their job

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »