Now Foods, Beet Sugar, 3 lbs (1361 g)

Reviews 5-star

Our saving grace!!!

Posted by Reviewer2715813 From Nevada on Jan 29, 2008

Our autistic son is allergic to cane sugar and corn so finding a sugar or alternative sweetener not derived from a corn or chemical source is impossible. We ordered this wonderful beet sugar as he is not allergic to beets HE LOVES IT we now bake everything for him desserts, breads, etc....it is a God send and we thank you!! We will continue using your product FOREVER!!!!!!!! Lori

Beet Sugar

Posted by Reviewer3316773 From New York on Mar 04, 2008

My daughter is allergic to cane sugar. Beet sugar is not available in our local grocery store. Orders are processed immediately and arrive within a resonable time, 7 to 10 days. I order several bags at one time; the $4.00 shipping charge is greatly appreciated since sugar is heavy!

good eats

Posted by Reviewer3269324 From Texas on Apr 21, 2008

I wish the local stores would carry this sugar again. We have one child allergic to cane sugar and one allergic to corn, so this sweetener is perfect for us. It works beautifully in all baking applications, too, and it's organic!!! This is the best on-line source for it that I have found in terms of price and fast service.

About beet sugar

Posted by Reviewer1070636 From Oregon on Jul 01, 2008

This product is VERY difficult to find locally. Since I'm allergic to cane sugar (not diabetic), it was a godsend to find Iherb, which has been user friendly. Thank you!

Great alternative to Cane Sugar

Posted by Reviewer3246981 From Texas on Jul 28, 2008

I have been using this now for a couple of weeks and am thrilled with this product. I am allergic to cane sugar but I can have beet sugar. It tastes wonderful and a perfect choice for my family. I've made brownies with it and homemade whipped cream...both tasted heavenly! If you are on a rotation diet, this item is in the Goosefoot family instead of the Grass family so it is related to Beets and Spinach instead of Wheat, Oats, and Corn. It helped me a lot in my rotation.