Posted by Reviewer1750639 on Nov 09, 2008

Beet sugar is the only sugar that I can use and it was hard to find. That is until I found your website. Now it's easy, affordable and convenient.

Great service!

Posted by Reviewer3247470 on Nov 11, 2008

We were amazed with the swiftness of your service. Thanks so much. We've been frustrated with inability to obtain this product locally and since I must use beet sugar in place of cane sugar we are very gratified to learn of you and get such prompt service. Thank you again, Robert Griffin

Good alternative to cane sugar.

Posted by Reviewer1750414 on Nov 18, 2008

Tastes and bakes just like cane sugar.

Posted by Reviewer1182745 on Jun 16, 2009

I am thrilled that you sell beet sugar. I have developed a sensitivity to cane sugar and you are the only company I have found that sells pure beet sugar. I can tell no flavor difference between your beet sugar and the cane sugar I was purchasing prior to the food sensitivity. I appreciate the straight forward way of ordering the beet sugar your company offers. Thanks!!

Posted by Reviewer1965201 on Jul 03, 2009

I am very pleased with the beet sugar in its texture,taste,and appearance. Will definately purchase more.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2699757 on Jul 10, 2009

looks like refined sugar, tastes better and its so much better for you. i have everyone wanting to buy this stuff.

Better than Cane Sugar for Baking

Posted by Reviewer2134968 on Jul 26, 2009

excellent product substitution for people with cane sugar allergies. Best product I've seen for homemade baking.

Allergies

Posted by Reviewer1879579 on Aug 19, 2009

This is a great product I am allergic to sugar cane so this allows me to make cookies and have some sweets!!!

Posted by Reviewer2028226 on Sep 16, 2009

It taste great and is easier for us to digest than cane sugar.

tastes great

Posted by Reviewer1808821 on Nov 11, 2009

I ordered this sugar because I eat "on-time" Chronobiotic Nutrition, which is eating foods that are the optimum photosynthesis from the sun. Morning foods are everything from a tree, afternoon foods are everything that is grown on the ground, including animals, dairy, grains, vine foods, etc. and night time foods which are everything grown underground. Beet is a night time food and that is why I ordered this beet sugar and it tastes great. I eat it with cream, brown rice, which are both neutral foods where you can eat them any time of the day. It's a tasty snack and I have lost a whole dress size without cutting back on calories.