not sure what I think

Posted by Reviewer1202829 on Mar 09, 2011

I tried it once internally ( with psyllium husk) and felt like not using it again. The quality seems good though and it may very well be good. I just felt a bit strange and that the bentonite made me feel a little sick. maybe it was just the thought of eating clay...

Great Transaction !!

Posted by Reviewer3235183 on Sep 29, 2010

Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction. It was here in no time at all and it was perfect for my needs. wywonder

not tried it yet!

Posted by Reviewer1693246 on Nov 30, 2010

but iherb.com gets a 5 star rating for product selection, low prices and excellent customer service!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3125323 on Jul 19, 2010

Great!Thanks

Now foods, Bentonite Powder, 100% Pure clay

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Jul 21, 2010

Fantastic product, gets rid of the metals, cleans out the colon. Mix a teaspoon -tablespoon let sit for a half an hour, then its good to drink.

Love this product.

Posted by 4719971555456724650 on Mar 29, 2014

Great for detoxing.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2006780 on Aug 30, 2011

I dilute about 1/4 of cup or less in a whole bathtub. It is for my son who is in the spectrum so it does detox him, only use it 2 times per week as it also need to be used with some electrolytes before or after the bath or some vitamin c. I like it but find it that takes a bit longer to dissolve but for the price it is well worth it. I should mentioned that I do bathed my toddler daughter and myself and never have gotten any kind of infection.

Internal Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1105087 on Aug 31, 2011

This product works great, it cleans you out, no not harshly like other cleansing products. I was doing a basic cleanse 2oz twice a day, and with in 10 days i had lost 7lbs. I feel alot better as i had slight IBS before trying this product, no i am able to get through the day with the episodes that i had before.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer3129442 on Jan 09, 2012

awesome

It worked!

Posted by Reviewer2489065 on Feb 05, 2012

Had food poisoning in November and then IBS-D in January. Apparently it is common after food poisoning. I took 1 tsp of Psyllium (Now Foods also) and 1 tsp Bentonite Clay in 8 oz of water twice a day for two days and the IBS-D stopped. A real healing miracle!