Good

Posted by Reviewer2238105 on Feb 06, 2009

It's hard to get down- so i might recommend the premixed stuff, but this is a superb quality product.

not sure what I think

Posted by Reviewer1202829 on Mar 09, 2011

I tried it once internally ( with psyllium husk) and felt like not using it again. The quality seems good though and it may very well be good. I just felt a bit strange and that the bentonite made me feel a little sick. maybe it was just the thought of eating clay...

Bentonite Powder

Posted by Reviewer2431081 on Feb 15, 2010

I previously had been using the liquid Bentonite. I am trying out the powdered Bentonite. It's handy for traveling, however, I find the taste is harder to swallow. I'm hoping to get used to it because it's so much more convenient.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3125323 on Jul 19, 2010

Great!Thanks

Now foods, Bentonite Powder, 100% Pure clay

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Jul 21, 2010

Fantastic product, gets rid of the metals, cleans out the colon. Mix a teaspoon -tablespoon let sit for a half an hour, then its good to drink.

Great Transaction !!

Posted by Reviewer3235183 on Sep 29, 2010

Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction. It was here in no time at all and it was perfect for my needs. wywonder

not tried it yet!

Posted by Reviewer1693246 on Nov 30, 2010

but iherb.com gets a 5 star rating for product selection, low prices and excellent customer service!

super

Posted by 4868918633744245331 on Jun 08, 2015

good product

great

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Apr 12, 2014

I use this for when I have a stomach upset and too much stomach acid. Also, as part of a detox to absorb ( or, is it aDsorb) the toxins given off when using oregano oil to kill this awful flu which is hanging on forever. It swells and tastes good. Not horrible like some clays.

nice