Skin feels great but really messy to use..

Posted by 5551294506317317904 on Aug 11, 2016

.. my skin feels amazing after this! However my bathroom ends up in a huge mess and I the product has started blocking my drains. Maybe there's an application secret that I don't know about...

Clumpy

Posted by 5148212891541258043 on Sep 22, 2016

I really wanted to like this product, but it was really hard to mix and apply. It was very clumpy and an odd consistency. However I only attempted to use it twice, so I'm unsure if it is beneficial for the skin.

Dont know how to use it

Posted by 5320488301781536635 on Nov 03, 2016

I wanted it to make a mask and it seems impossible to mix it with water. It hardens and doesnt acquire the consistency I need. Dont know what am I doing wrong

horrible!

Posted by Reviewer2196501 on Oct 27, 2016

When you mix it with water it goes into bumps and not even thick paste, it gets impossible to apply it on your face. Ive tried it with hot, cold, normal water, to add more water etc. but nothing works with this clay :( A thousand times better ir black clay which is also pure and applies beautifully!

Hard to mix and difficult to apply

Posted by 5197993546650146009 on Aug 24, 2016

its very hard to mix and becoming paste. i like indian healing clay more. and very difficult to apply on the face!

Do not use on face...

Posted by Reviewer2151755 on Mar 06, 2011

I used this once as a facial mask (before used only Aztec) and the results were horrible: my face got burned and it took almost a week for my skin to get back to normal. I looked like I was having somekind of rash on my face... So don't use this on your face!! Otherwise I don't know how this behaves when taken internally.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2238105 on Feb 06, 2009

It's hard to get down- so i might recommend the premixed stuff, but this is a superb quality product.

Bentonite Powder

Posted by Reviewer2431081 on Feb 15, 2010

I previously had been using the liquid Bentonite. I am trying out the powdered Bentonite. It's handy for traveling, however, I find the taste is harder to swallow. I'm hoping to get used to it because it's so much more convenient.

not sure what I think

Posted by Reviewer1202829 on Mar 09, 2011

I tried it once internally ( with psyllium husk) and felt like not using it again. The quality seems good though and it may very well be good. I just felt a bit strange and that the bentonite made me feel a little sick. maybe it was just the thought of eating clay...

have ordered though this company twice and both times didnt recieve my parcel wont be ordering through this company again

Posted by 5242594743679064719 on Sep 19, 2016

Have ordered through this company twice and both times didnt recieve my parcel wont be ordering through this company again