• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Customer Ratings

Kids can't get enough!

Posted by Reviewer2135615 on Mar 22, 2010

My two boys, ages 3 and 5, look forward to their vitamins first thing in the morning. Plus, they come in fun animal shapes - the vitamins, not the boys!

Great taste and fun animals.

Posted by Reviewer2124083 on Jul 02, 2010

My daughter looks forward to these vitamins every morning. She reminds me about her vitamins at age 2 1/2. Health wise, I believe her immune is much stronger. Prior to these she was attracting colds.. Also, it has xylitol which is tooth-friendly. Highly recommend

It works.

Posted by 4920970422348508814 on May 11, 2014

Bought these as my son was attracting colds every other week. My 2.5 yr old can accept the taste after a 2 tries. He does seem more regular in moving his bowels these days. Also seem to have better appetite. Will monitor if his immune is stronger over time. Edit: Definitely stronger in immune now as even if my son catches a cold, the mucous doesnt seem to bother him much. Regular in bowel movements and great appetite. He started disliking it so I grind it and dissolve in water as juice for him. He still loves the taste. great product.

Tasty - great for kids and adults

Posted by Reviewer1781981 on Mar 19, 2010

I ordered these because I was having trouble swallowing the pill forms - I actually inhaled one and got bronchitis as a result! Having a chewable is a (literal) lifesaver!

Awesome stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer2209792 on Jul 11, 2010

I get this for my 3 Lactose Intolerant kids. Helps with the digestion problems and boosts their immune systems!! They love the taste and fights over which animals they get!!

Berrydophilus

Posted by Reviewer2436393 on Aug 02, 2010

Love it! I give it to 3 of my children to keep them well all year long. Keeps their immune system strong and when they do catch something the cough is much less severe!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2736234 on Dec 19, 2009

These are a harder chewable, my 2 1/2 year old son is use to gummy vitamins, so this took about three attempts before he accepted them. Now he loves them, takes them almost every day, fun animal shapes. They taste good as well.

great product - needs refrigeration

Posted by Reviewer3043604 on May 12, 2009

My whole family takes these and they have helped everyone's immune system. I even give them to our puppy who was constantly battling UTIs. She hasn't had one since putting her on the berrydophilus. The only problem was the order is shipped without any cooling packs and arrived on a very hot day. The package sat in the sun and the bottles were hot when I opened them up. It tells you on the label that the potency of the bacteria is less effective if the bottles aren't refrigerated. If you can buy these locally, you can avoid the shipping problem.

They don't like it

Posted by Reviewer2157918 on Nov 21, 2008

My sons will not eat these. They are too sour for them.

Love Em!

Posted by Reviewer1692596 on Nov 26, 2008

My kids absolutely love these!! They are very yummy!