Now Foods, Beta-1,3/1,6-D-Glucan, 100 mg, 90 Vcaps

NOW-03054

Posted by Reviewer1216693 on Jan 01, 2008

This is the best product I ever have taken for immunity.I have suffered often from cold and bronchitis with chill since I had TB many years ago. Nothing really worked until this product. I take one each morning and I am ready to confront the snow!

for my cat

Posted by Reviewer1761029 on Apr 14, 2008

my cat has feline Leukemia. I give her one capsul (only powder inside)per day.she seems to be real powerful. she had a stomatitis but since I gave her this product, her mouth feels fine and now can eats dry foods! thank you sooooo much! I ordered 2more bottles today!

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2058205 on Oct 25, 2007

I notice skin wounds healed UNUSUALLY fast. I also recovered from a cold unusually fast.

One a day, keeps the doctor away...and all the other stuff.

Posted by reviews-you-can-use on Apr 15, 2013

My Mom sells vitamins and other natural products so she sent this to me. I take so many supplements, and I really didn't want to add another to my regime. I ended up giving this to my boyfriend along with extra vitamin c to help him with his allergies. He was on perscription allergy medicine, it was costing too much and wasn't helping him. He tried the Now Beta-Glucan and was amazed. His allergies got better and he felt better without the allergy drug side effects, like drowsiness. I have now started taking it and I have noticed that when the usual cold or flu is going around the office at work, I don't get sick. It's so effective, yet inexpensive. I guess the scientific research behind it has shown that it stimulates macrophage activity. Great support for the immune system.

Now Foods, Beta-1,3 / 1,6 D-Glucan, 100 mg

Posted by Reviewer1219964 on Nov 16, 2008

Am using this item in my cancer fight, though in a secondary role after taking 500 mg caps first thing in the AM. These 100 mg caps have a nice mushroom flavor and they can be used as healthy flavoring in vegetable soup.