Do not buy this from iHerb.com

Posted by 5001491356706418646 on Apr 05, 2016

If you are buying from India, stay away from iHerb as you may end up paying 53% of duty fee. Be careful witl iHerb rates in INR and the hidden customs charges + DHL hidden charges which are not shown anywhere in the website. My rating is not for the product, its for iHerb.com

it's good

Posted by 4660784010792626400 on Mar 27, 2016

I like it. I bought it several times. I was very impressed Helped me become stronger. when sick eat medicine together with this beta glucan. Help patients recover faster

Love it

Posted by 4677140488218103129 on Feb 19, 2016

I was paying around 100 dollars for a Beta 1,3/1,6-D Glucan with the same ingredients. Once I developed Epstein Barr Syndrome, which was confirmed through blood tests, I started using this back in 1999. In the past few years I've switched to now. It seems to give me good results.

Now Foods, Beta-1,3/1,6-D-Glucan, 100 mg, 90 Vcaps

Posted by 5545394132142790224 on Jan 23, 2016

Everything is OK.

Seems to work

Posted by 4822839202766433769 on Dec 13, 2015

Makes me tired probably due to high inflammation for me so I had to stop taking it.

Immune Support

Posted by MHK-HerbMedic on May 18, 2015

I have type 2 Diabetes and sometimes have gum sores / infection if my blood sugar is high, taking antibiotics cured it temporarily for a while and I was looking for a more permanent solution. I have started taking this along with AHCC for the past 3 weeks and the gum sores and infection have not only gone but have not reappeared. I am also trying this to reduce cholesterol and maintain blood sugar and feel the blood sugar control is better - I will be doing lipid testing in 4 weeks to see if my cholesterol levels have gone down from the current 240 as I refuse to take statin drugs.

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer2162301 on Apr 24, 2015

I have only just started to use Beta Glucan to boost my immune system. If I take to many it gives me an upset stomach. I just take one capsule a.m. I have suffered for years with sinus problems and had to take a lot of anti-biotic for this. I find that this product is really helping me with this problem. I would recommend this to any person that is suffering from an sinus infection.

I have been taking this more than 2 months..but

Posted by 5485313960641033687 on Jan 30, 2015

I bought this for my arthritis pain, but i'm not sure it helped me. However, i'm still taking this wishing it does something good for my health cause i bought more than 3 bottles. my husband is taking these too. He has hypertionsion and high colesterole. He doesn't feel any significant differences yet.

Beta Glucan

Posted by 5019701358254416478 on Dec 25, 2014

Haven't noticed any difference in my health or anything at all. I'm taking these purely because I know Beta Glucan helps the immune system and I have an impaired immune response.

Not strong enough

Posted by 5179787325484961853 on Dec 02, 2014

Would have to take a whole handfull to have any effect.