good

Posted by 5154170390377322146 on May 12, 2015

better than the Thompsson HCI,that brand wont tell me if glutenfree..

Dwayne

Posted by 4989292311551129754 on Jun 24, 2015

BEst of the best :)

The digestion of my other supplements has improved significantly since I started taking this

Posted by 4696641919573077182 on Dec 12, 2015

I have had low iron for years and years, and can't take prescription tablets as they bind me up instantly. I take expensive (comparatively) capsule iron, and found it wasn't being absorbed well, even when taken with Vitamin C. Betaine HCL have largely resolved this problem. I tried the vegetarian alternatives, and they didn't work as well (unfortunately as I don't usually use animal products). In this case, if I want to be well, I've had to use an animal-based product, which has got the results I'm after.

One of the best Betaine HCL products

Posted by betainoman on Jan 27, 2016

I'd like to recommend it to all of you with low stomach acid

Acidic

Posted by sugarcrusted on Jun 07, 2016

I recommend taking this before a meal. I tried taking it after, it sort of just sat at the end of my esophagus / start of my stomach, I can feel a warm sensation. I only take 2 pills! If I take it before a meal though, I won't feel anything. I take it when I eat a meal heavy in proteins since my digestion is a little weak.

Doing the job.

Posted by 4863124020694680838 on Aug 07, 2016

very satisfied.

Very satisfied with my digestion after this product.

Posted by 5321391448417352504 on Aug 20, 2016

I have low stomach acid due to low thyroid function and this is helping me so much to digest the food. I can tell the difference- before knowing about it I had often need to lay down after simple breakfast.Now no steak can scare me:)

No need to take more than 3 capsules per meal!

Posted by psoriasis on Aug 26, 2016

Established brand - NOW - and Betaine HCL does what you want from this supplement. Just do not get fooled by those who say you need 7 capsules per meal. There is (almost) no gain if you go over 3 capsules per meal. The pH won't get significantly lower when taking 7 capsules over 3 capsules. This supplement will get you about 2 pH with 3 capsules and taking another 4 is almost useless because pH does not work like that! Like if you had pH 6 and take 3 capsules you would get pH 2 but another 3 capsules won't make it pH 1. The pH then decreases just a little bit and taking a lot of capsules will just cost you a lot of money.

Works wonders if trouble with multiple food intolerances

Posted by 5564075400975371890 on Sep 28, 2016

This product does the trick if you struggle with multiple food sensitivites ( wheat, dairy, eggs etc etc ). The only ''problem'' with betaine hcl is that you have to find the right dose for it to work properly. My recommendation : follow Dr Wrights advice as outlined in his book.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1063977 on Jun 05, 2012

Seems to work well but I get discomfort with it, so I'm pretty sure my stomach acid production is just fine.