One of the best Betaine HCL products

Posted by betainoman on Jan 27, 2016

I'd like to recommend it to all of you with low stomach acid

Acidic

Posted by sugarcrusted on Jun 07, 2016

I recommend taking this before a meal. I tried taking it after, it sort of just sat at the end of my esophagus / start of my stomach, I can feel a warm sensation. I only take 2 pills! If I take it before a meal though, I won't feel anything. I take it when I eat a meal heavy in proteins since my digestion is a little weak.

good

Posted by 5154170390377322146 on May 12, 2015

better than the Thompsson HCI,that brand wont tell me if glutenfree..

Dwayne

Posted by 4989292311551129754 on Jun 24, 2015

BEst of the best :)

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1063977 on Jun 05, 2012

Seems to work well but I get discomfort with it, so I'm pretty sure my stomach acid production is just fine.

Finally something that helps!!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

I really like how this product makes me feel. I use this with digestive enzymes. I used to have a lot of problems with digestion: food just sat in my stomach causing acid reflux and other problems. Not anymore!

Increases stomach acid!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

When my mother feels bloated, Betaine HCI helps digest her food.

Stomach pain gone!

Posted by Reviewer2921684 on Jul 30, 2012

I've had stomach/digestive problems for years. Sometimes I would even wake from a deep sleep and be doubled over and almost black out. After 2 endoscopies and colonoscopies my specialist couldn't work out what was wrong so put it down to IBS and prescribed me Pariet and Colofac. Pariet, which is for high stomach acid, made me much worse so I decided to research low stomach acid and discovered that all my symptoms, including unexplained rashes, could put caused by low stomach acid. So I started taking 2 of these capsules whenever I ate a high protein meal. My stomach pain disappeared. My rashes disappeared. Amazing! Just make sure you do your research first as they can cause stomach ulcers in people who actually do have high stomach acid.

Works real well

Posted by MicPink on Apr 09, 2012

Seems to help with digestion overall. Have purchased again.

This product is great

Posted by Reviewer2005594 on May 02, 2012

I had my gallbladder removed & get some acid reflux sometimes after I eat. With taking 1 capsule in middle of a big meal & taking 1 more after eating it helps a lot. Sometimes I take more than 1 after meal pending how much fat was in the meal or how large the meal was.