it really works!

Posted by Reviewer1946798 on Jan 14, 2012

I take this after a festive meal and it works as wonder! Just dont take it on empty or half empty stomach..

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1960283 on Oct 25, 2011

Will purchase again.

these help

Posted by Reviewer2191982 on Oct 12, 2011

I think these help my weak digestion. I have a hx of reflux. I have cured my reflux and my recent scopeing was healthy I like the capsules very tabs

Fantastic.

Posted by Reviewer1399867 on Feb 18, 2012

Best taken just before eating. I only take this if I know I am going to be eating a bit more than usual, and it works great!!!

Great digestion

Posted by Reviewer2003565 on Feb 21, 2012

If You eat too much meat, this product is great, fast and smooth digestion

Works real well

Posted by MicPink on Apr 09, 2012

Seems to help with digestion overall. Have purchased again.

This product is great

Posted by Reviewer2005594 on May 02, 2012

I had my gallbladder removed & get some acid reflux sometimes after I eat. With taking 1 capsule in middle of a big meal & taking 1 more after eating it helps a lot. Sometimes I take more than 1 after meal pending how much fat was in the meal or how large the meal was.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1758875 on May 02, 2012

I've had problems with constipation since childhood,and poor digestion. These have immensely helped with my intestinal problems. My doctors told me they couldn't do anything about it and to just take laxatives, but this stuff is all I needed. I use Acidophilus Pearls as well, a great combination. I recommend this product to anyone!

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1063977 on Jun 05, 2012

Seems to work well but I get discomfort with it, so I'm pretty sure my stomach acid production is just fine.

Finally something that helps!!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

I really like how this product makes me feel. I use this with digestive enzymes. I used to have a lot of problems with digestion: food just sat in my stomach causing acid reflux and other problems. Not anymore!