Just started using it

Posted by adechamplain on Jun 07, 2011

I bought this for when I eat animal protein in the form of fish (which is the only animal protein I eat) because of digestive issues I'm trying to heal. It seems to do the job and the prices are unbeatable.

Very happy with delivery and product

Posted by Reviewer2659006 on May 26, 2011

Exactly as ordered...thanks!

Urgently needed for the over-forty generation

Posted by Reviewer1852922 on May 01, 2011

Natural production of digestive acid decreases with age. This is a leading influence in nutritional health decline - a person does not get full benefit of his food. Offset this decline with enzyme-rich raw foods, betaine hydrochloride and pepsin.

Remove the symptoms associated with excessive stomach acid

Posted by Reviewer1063296 on Mar 30, 2011

For every 100 people that visited the Tahoma clinic complaining of excess stomach acid, 99 were found to have LOW stomach acid. The treatment advised was supplementation with Betaine HCL. Heartburn, bloating, excessive wind, poor digestion problems and lack of energy can all be made worse by LOW stomach acid levels. Supplementing with Betaine HCL helps with digestion and nutrient absortion and removes all the symptoms of excessive stomach acid.

Betaine HCl

Posted by Reviewer2690288 on Mar 29, 2011

does a remarkable job at helping tummy troubles quickly with easy to take capsules.

Much more comfortable after meals

Posted by Reviewer1837680 on Mar 16, 2011

I take one or two capsules halfway through a meal and it eliminates any digestive discomforts, no matter what the food. We produce less gastric acid with age so this supplement has made a big difference in how I feel.

Digestive success

Posted by Reviewer3032512 on Mar 14, 2011

I am very happy with your Betaine supplement as I have found it quite successful for my digestion as I am gluten intolerent.No more bloating.

betaine

Posted by Reviewer1041883 on Mar 02, 2011

I was using a much more expensive brand but their production plant had Betaine on backorder for many months so I decided to try Now Foods. I am very pleased. I get the same great results at a much lower price!

Now Foods, Betaine HCI, 648 mg, 120 Capsules (NOW-02938)

Posted by Reviewer3044941 on Jan 13, 2011

These tablets work well and have helped my digestion

Vitaligo treatment

Posted by Reviewer2105714 on Jan 01, 2011

After going to many many types of doctors world wide and various sometimes strange treatments, we finally found a doctor who said that the vitaligo is caused by a lack of protein in the liver. So for a couple of years now my husband has been taking Betaine HCI mg. faithfully, 3 pills during each meal. We are now starting to see the skin recover and his natural pigment coming back. This is a slow treatment and he will have to take this for the rest of his life, but finally something that one can actually see result. I wish more dermatologists would focus on the underlying cause of skin problems and not focus so much on the outer cause, plus one doctor said they make more money these days on cosmetics of the skin.