NOW Betaine HCI

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Jun 06, 2010

I bought these as the Source Naturals HCI was out of stock. This has more active pepsin the Source Naturals brand so I might stick with this one for a while. You will be safe with either NOW or Source Naturals Betaine HCI though.

Digestion aid

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Sep 16, 2010

This is a great product when I remember to take it before I sit down to eat! I've read that Betaine HCL can help a lot with minor acid reflux problems. I know it helps me in getting my digestion primed.

Betaine HCI

Posted by Reviewer3104777 on Oct 22, 2010

Wonderful totally helps my heartburn!!! Thankyou so much.

Now Foods, Betaine HCI, 648 mg, 120 Capsules (NOW-02938)

Posted by Reviewer3044941 on Jan 13, 2011

These tablets work well and have helped my digestion

It helps with my acid!

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on Dec 08, 2010

I think it helps. I take it just before a meal. At the end of a meal I take Pancreatin also from Now Foods. They help me beter to digest my food.

Betaine HCl

Posted by Reviewer2690288 on Mar 29, 2011

does a remarkable job at helping tummy troubles quickly with easy to take capsules.

Digestive success

Posted by Reviewer3032512 on Mar 14, 2011

I am very happy with your Betaine supplement as I have found it quite successful for my digestion as I am gluten intolerent.No more bloating.

Urgently needed for the over-forty generation

Posted by Reviewer1852922 on May 01, 2011

Natural production of digestive acid decreases with age. This is a leading influence in nutritional health decline - a person does not get full benefit of his food. Offset this decline with enzyme-rich raw foods, betaine hydrochloride and pepsin.

The missing part!

Posted by Reviewer1273925 on Jul 26, 2011

This has helped my digestion incredibly; basically no more gas. I struggled with gas for SO many years!A few years ago I suffered from adrenal fatigue and found I dont make enough HCL, this was the missing part with regards to my compromised digestion! I combine it with GOL's Ultra digestive enzymes. Be aware that the pepsin in this product is from porcine sources. Great value.

Very happy with delivery and product

Posted by Reviewer2659006 on May 26, 2011