Good digestive aid

Posted by Reviewer1056250 on Sep 23, 2009

Helps me a lot. Before you try it be sure yours is a low stomach acid (HCL) situation. And beware--I have been told that the symptoms of low stomach acid and excess stomach acid are much the same. Do the research.

Works great. No more bloating after eating protein

Posted by Reviewer1543671 on Sep 08, 2009

Love It!

Miracle in a bottle! Words of Wisdom...

Posted by Reviewer1149187 on Sep 07, 2009

If anyone is interested in increasing their absorption this is exactly where your going to need to start! Living in an age of toxicity (pesticides, hormones, heavy metals, chlorinated waters, etc), and deficient diets, you are most likely lacking in the most vital acid in the body. A famous world-renowned trainer, Charles Poliquin, speaks highly of this valuable supplement in restoring the health and vitality to his clients, then believe him! I begin taking this supplements with just one capsule my first meal and kept increasing till I reached twelve capsules/meal without a burning sensation! After two bottles I am now down to six capsules/meal and seeing results! No more bloating, heartburn, chronic food allergies, and I'm finally gaining weight! Thanks iHerb for the excellent service! Remember that health and proper understanding are the best blessings in life!

well it works!

Posted by Reviewer1927983 on Aug 25, 2009

maybe too well, I wasnt even sure IF what I had was too low stomach acid so... it feltnice first few times I took it..then once I made mistake of taking it with maybe wrong type of food and also it was too LITTLE food... so I ended up with a bad tummy ache. but I know its still valueable for those who need it and I felt fine when I took it with large meals.. no indigestion afterwards! no bloating after. id use it again. I dont properly absorb all my nutrients from food. so I need this. also white vinegar works too WHITE not apple cider.. a teaspoon in water.

Seniors need Betaine HCl

Posted by Reviewer3104381 on Aug 12, 2009

I have been taking the same amount for over 10 years. The aging body makes too little HCl. For elderly folk like me, what feels like acid indigestion is usually alkaline indigestion. About 1300 gms [2 caps] right after dinner keeps my digestion good. If i forget and stuff comes up in my throat, I dump the powder in warm water and wash the food particles back into my stomach. You know it's working when the HCl reacts with alkaline in your belly and a nice big burp comes up.

good and strong

Posted by Reviewer2321253 on Jul 01, 2009

I noticed when I switched to the NOW brand, I have to take less. Good stuff.

susie from long Island

Posted by Reviewer1101673 on May 14, 2009

This product works very well.For many years I had problems with gas bloating and pain.Ever since I tried this product no more bloating and pain thank you for providing such pills.It really works.

Use with every meal

Posted by Reviewer2976529 on Apr 01, 2009

Good product at a good price.

Great taken as needed

Posted by Reviewer2032887 on Mar 23, 2009

I take these according to the meals I eat. I don't need to take them everyday, but they really help when I am having protein or carb-heavy meals. Love Now brand.

Fantastic product..

Posted by Reviewer2897925 on Mar 03, 2009

This product works great.