July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Betaine HCL, 648 mg, 120 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Fabulous!!! No more undigested food, bloating or skin rashes.

Posted by 5178618214760834618 on Mar 22, 2014

This seriously helps me with my digestion! I would break out in Dermatitis/Eczema and thought jt might be candida. While the anti fungals from NOW worked, it wasn't the solution. Since taking these capsules with every meal i notice finally my sjin rash is fading, no more irregular bowel movements/constipation. Plus.. All the nutrients are absorbed by my body finally. I have a case of low stomach acid and can reccomend this product for that. Note: i found it working better taking 1-2capsules 5 mins after each meal.

Very helpful

Posted by 4645287025550164430 on Jul 11, 2013

My stomach is a lot lighter if I take this before a meal. I have acid reflux problems and I think this helps somewhat. Make sure you drink at least 2 dl of warm water with it, it seems to work better this way. Take just before eating.

betaine

Posted by Reviewer1041883 on Mar 02, 2011

I was using a much more expensive brand but their production plant had Betaine on backorder for many months so I decided to try Now Foods. I am very pleased. I get the same great results at a much lower price!

Digestive aid

Posted by Reviewer2481673 on Nov 30, 2011

It works great. I will order from iHerb again for this product

Much more comfortable after meals

Posted by Reviewer1837680 on Mar 16, 2011

I take one or two capsules halfway through a meal and it eliminates any digestive discomforts, no matter what the food. We produce less gastric acid with age so this supplement has made a big difference in how I feel.