Some improvment

Posted by 4987724563173504873 on Jan 23, 2016

Good

Helps

Posted by 5727552804325860133 on Oct 02, 2013

Definitely helps with my digestion. I'm finding that I need less of it now. Not sure why, but that's a good thing. I started about a year ago taking 2 or 3 capsules - if you feel a little burn like reflux it is too much. Now I just need one.

Great value

Posted by 5124945946326800079 on Sep 22, 2014

My GP told me to use this prior to high protein meals. So far the effects haven't been evident, but I don't blame the product, more likely it's my condition.

Helps me digest protein

Posted by Reviewer1464112 on Dec 03, 2010

Seems to be doing the trick.

good

Posted by Reviewer2169000 on Nov 04, 2010

good for your stomach :D

Work for me!

Posted by Reviewer1282787 on May 08, 2010

Very helpfull for my bad C Difficile condition. I reduce gas and cramp.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3320551 on Jun 29, 2012

Didn't do much for me but the actual product is high quality. I needed digestive enzymes instead of HCl

helps with indigestion

Posted by Reviewer2025115 on Sep 30, 2011

At first, this product made miracles with my intestines problems (swelling, flatulence, pain) but only as long as I was strict on my low-carb diet. When I made exceptions to my diet, problems reappeared. I think that I'll need to take some enzymes and probiotics too. What is amazing with this product, is that finally I'm absorbing magnesium! I didn't know I wasn't absorbing it. I began spraying magnesium oil to my skin -- as I heard that it absorbs better externally -- and as a result, my headaches have disappeared and sleeping is getting better. This is a great improvement to my life-quality! Note that this product is only beneficial after a meal with protein. My dosage depends on how much protein I have in my meal, 1-4 capsules. I take it AFTER the meal.

Good Betaine HCl supplement

Posted by Reviewer3272925 on Oct 30, 2011

I am using this as a cheaper alternative to Poliquin's Ultra HCl.

Very good Product

Posted by Reviewer1461109 on Aug 07, 2011

Now Betaine seems to be working very well, and this is a great price. Much lower in price than comparable products at my local vitamin store. I have reordered. Great shipping prices at iHerb, too.