Now Foods, Betaine HCl

Posted by Reviewer1297459 on Dec 31, 2012

With increasing age my stomach acid levels have reduced and this was causing me a lot of pain & discomfort after eating. Now I have found a cheap but effective supplement to ease this.

Betaine HCl

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 16, 2012

I had to take a lot of these in order for me to get relief. I just wish that they didn't have magnesium stearate in them as I feel as this blocks the effectiveness.

Works Well

Posted by cure-dryeyes on May 19, 2014

Like others I suffered for years with heartburn indigestion and general digestive programs. A lot of sore stomachs as a kid. While probiotics and a better diet have been really helpful as well, I think this supplement with each meal ( especially large protein meals) has been excellent. I did the challenge test and sure enough, I seem to need extra HCI for digestion. This could be a red herring but in the Eat Right For Your Blood Type book, one of the characteristics of my rare blood type is low stomach acid.

Grate product

Posted by 5186281215523641656 on Aug 04, 2016

Very good product. Tested because others have been helped as well. Is a little "pain" to take so much pills (8-9). For me, who eating raw food and no meat pepsin is perhaps not the most necessary, But my acne (which I have in all my life, and probably because of low stomach acid levels and different other unknown problem(s)- not helped by various medical practices) already become well better.

Does what it claims to do!

Posted by 4926391147636899317 on May 02, 2016

This was really helpful to eliminate my bloating after heavy meals

Some improvment

Posted by 4987724563173504873 on Jan 23, 2016

Good

Helps

Posted by 5727552804325860133 on Oct 02, 2013

Definitely helps with my digestion. I'm finding that I need less of it now. Not sure why, but that's a good thing. I started about a year ago taking 2 or 3 capsules - if you feel a little burn like reflux it is too much. Now I just need one.

Great value

Posted by 5124945946326800079 on Sep 22, 2014

My GP told me to use this prior to high protein meals. So far the effects haven't been evident, but I don't blame the product, more likely it's my condition.

Helps me digest protein

Posted by Reviewer1464112 on Dec 03, 2010

Seems to be doing the trick.

good

Posted by Reviewer2169000 on Nov 04, 2010

good for your stomach :D