Good

Posted by 4675693113332834525 on Jan 29, 2015

I got these recommended by my therapist. I have Hashimoto's and low stomach acid, which in turns makes absorption of nutrients more difficult. It seem to be working!

Helps with skin condition

Posted by Reviewer2865365 on Jan 12, 2015

It helps calm my rosacea by digesting the food more efficiently and extracting the essential nutrients. I also found out that I dont feel that tired (CFS) after eating a large meal of cooked food. Only downside is the adding of magnesium stearate in this product as a flow agent. Thorne reasearch betaine hcl works as well but is more expensive and smells awful.

life saving

Posted by 5310802091625416355 on Jan 12, 2015

I had a lack of HCL...betaine is 100% compensation...Years I have no idea lack HCL...I hope to be back-eventtualy...Thanks iherb for now foods

One of the best i tried

Posted by 5415800176949202545 on Nov 22, 2014

This product is one of the best i tried,just after couple of times i start getting more hungrier and dont feel bloated anymore.

excellent product

Posted by 5547557011061581820 on Jul 18, 2014

High quality

Love it - makes a big difference to digestion

Posted by 5669660919913290350 on Jul 16, 2014

As a blood type A - I am prone to low hydrochloric acid and this combined with the NOW Super enzymes and sometimes also the Doctors Best - digestive enzymes has made a big difference to the bloating and gas I used to experience after eating.

Low Stomach Acid

Posted by Reviewer1829477 on May 15, 2014

If you suffer from low stomach acid it can be difficult to impossible to digest proteins. I never knew that the inability to digest proteins properly can actually zap your body of precious energy and cause real PHYSICAL FATIGUE. This product does the job well when taken with high protein meals. I love that it doesn't break the bank like a lot of other enzymes.

Fabulous!!! No more undigested food, bloating or skin rashes.

Posted by 5178618214760834618 on Mar 22, 2014

This seriously helps me with my digestion! I would break out in Dermatitis/Eczema and thought jt might be candida. While the anti fungals from NOW worked, it wasn't the solution. Since taking these capsules with every meal i notice finally my sjin rash is fading, no more irregular bowel movements/constipation. Plus.. All the nutrients are absorbed by my body finally. I have a case of low stomach acid and can reccomend this product for that. Note: i found it working better taking 1-2capsules 5 mins after each meal.

Low digestive acid

Posted by Reviewer2823339 on Mar 14, 2014

Got these for digestive & indigestion issues due to Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. Started with one after a meal & added an extra 1 every time I ate as advised in Isabella Wentz book on Hashimoto's, until a got a acid reflux & then reduced the amount to my previous dose. Works great. I sometimes also use some apple cider vinegar instead when I've run out, works as well.

Definitely worked for me

Posted by 4839964790182216380 on Mar 01, 2014

When I needed it, these were great. After several months, I no longer needed them.