July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Betaine HCL, 648 mg, 120 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

No more nexxium

Posted by Reviewer1438365 on Jun 12, 2008

Do the research. 95% of the people using Prilosec/Nexxium, Aciphex, etc. don't need to. See Jordan Rubin's slim volume "The Great Physician's RX for Heartburn and Acid Reflux.

It made me hungry feeling!

Posted by Reviewer1935118 on Jun 24, 2010

I am a male 57, and I've taken it two capsules at the start of each meal. I took one more capsule of it when I had more food. The result is great...my stomach seems working normal. Now, I have feeling of hungry when it comes to mealtime that is awesome!

Great product for Vitaligo

Posted by Reviewer1359763 on Aug 26, 2011

This is what my husband uses for Vitaligo. We have been to just about every doctor world wide trying to figure out what to do and have done some very strange therapies. After many years and many dollars we found that there is an enzyme in the liver that vitaligo folks just don't have and this helps through the digestion to assimilate certain foods. He takes it religiously with every meal. His skin pigment has been coming back but it is a very slow process, but it works just be patient.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1276468 on Dec 20, 2007

I use the betaine as a very important part of a dietary regimen to control rosacea. This product is affordable and works well.

DanaB

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Mar 18, 2008

This product has been a Godsend! Honestly. I have dealt with acid reflux since childhood. i have taken Aciphex, Nexium, Tums. This product has allowed my voice to return, the lump in my throat to disappear and I have energy again.I take one Betaine HCI at every meal. I also open the capsule and mix with milk for my 4-year-old son who also suffers from reflux. Combined with NOW's Super Enzymes you can't go wrong!