Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Now Foods, Betaine HCL, 648 mg, 120 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer2646649 on Jan 20, 2010

I have long suspected that my husband was suffering heartburn because of low stomach acid production. So after a couple weeks on slippery elm, he started taking the Now HCI along with 1 probiotic. Last night we had bean and beef burritos with enchilada sauce which normally would have torn him up. He took 4 HCI and had NO heartburn and just a little gas. He also has not had heartburn the last few days since he has been taking 3 HCI with dinner. We started with 1 HCI and are moving up slowly until we find his ideal amount. So that is our story but definitely not medical advice.

Great product for Vitaligo

Posted by Reviewer1359763 on Aug 26, 2011

This is what my husband uses for Vitaligo. We have been to just about every doctor world wide trying to figure out what to do and have done some very strange therapies. After many years and many dollars we found that there is an enzyme in the liver that vitaligo folks just don't have and this helps through the digestion to assimilate certain foods. He takes it religiously with every meal. His skin pigment has been coming back but it is a very slow process, but it works just be patient.

Helps my stomach digest meat

Posted by Reviewer2042589 on Feb 03, 2012

I recently started eating beef after not having done so for about 22 years. Before ingesting beef, I take a couple of these and it makes it easier for my stomach to digest. I also use it before other high-protein meals.

No more nexxium

Posted by Reviewer1438365 on Jun 12, 2008

Do the research. 95% of the people using Prilosec/Nexxium, Aciphex, etc. don't need to. See Jordan Rubin's slim volume "The Great Physician's RX for Heartburn and Acid Reflux.

It made me hungry feeling!

Posted by Reviewer1935118 on Jun 24, 2010

I am a male 57, and I've taken it two capsules at the start of each meal. I took one more capsule of it when I had more food. The result is great...my stomach seems working normal. Now, I have feeling of hungry when it comes to mealtime that is awesome!