Now Foods, Betaine HCL, 648 mg, 120 Capsules

Helps my stomach digest meat

Posted by Reviewer2042589 on Feb 03, 2012

I recently started eating beef after not having done so for about 22 years. Before ingesting beef, I take a couple of these and it makes it easier for my stomach to digest. I also use it before other high-protein meals.

Fabulous!!! No more undigested food, bloating or skin rashes.

Posted by 5178618214760834618 on Mar 22, 2014

This seriously helps me with my digestion! I would break out in Dermatitis/Eczema and thought jt might be candida. While the anti fungals from NOW worked, it wasn't the solution. Since taking these capsules with every meal i notice finally my sjin rash is fading, no more irregular bowel movements/constipation. Plus.. All the nutrients are absorbed by my body finally. I have a case of low stomach acid and can reccomend this product for that. Note: i found it working better taking 1-2capsules 5 mins after each meal.

No more PPIs for me!!

Posted by Reviewer3077218 on Oct 31, 2007

I have had problems with indigestion and a "full" feeling. The docs kept trying me on PPIs, but nothing worked. It seems too much acid was not the problem at all. I was not digesting properly. This product has helped me tremendously!!

It made me hungry feeling!

Posted by Reviewer1935118 on Jun 24, 2010

I am a male 57, and I've taken it two capsules at the start of each meal. I took one more capsule of it when I had more food. The result is great...my stomach seems working normal. Now, I have feeling of hungry when it comes to mealtime that is awesome!

Great product for Vitaligo

Posted by Reviewer1359763 on Aug 26, 2011

This is what my husband uses for Vitaligo. We have been to just about every doctor world wide trying to figure out what to do and have done some very strange therapies. After many years and many dollars we found that there is an enzyme in the liver that vitaligo folks just don't have and this helps through the digestion to assimilate certain foods. He takes it religiously with every meal. His skin pigment has been coming back but it is a very slow process, but it works just be patient.