Now Foods, Betaine HCI, 648 mg, 120 Capsules

Good digestive aid

Posted by Reviewer1056250 From Alabama on Sep 23, 2009

Helps me a lot. Before you try it be sure yours is a low stomach acid (HCL) situation. And beware--I have been told that the symptoms of low stomach acid and excess stomach acid are much the same. Do the research.

It made me hungry feeling!

Posted by Reviewer1935118 From Korea, Republic of on Jun 24, 2010

I am a male 57, and I've taken it two capsules at the start of each meal. I took one more capsule of it when I had more food. The result is great...my stomach seems working normal. Now, I have feeling of hungry when it comes to mealtime that is awesome!

a must have for anyone suffering from heart burn, gerd, acid reflux, etc.

Posted by Reviewer2116014 From Hawaii on Jan 24, 2010

I am in my 50s and I take this to help me digest my food. It has helped dramatically in relieving me of heart burn and acid reflux. I also give this to my 89 yo mother who was always coughing after her meals and doctors had no clue that it was related to low acid, low enzyme levels. After she takes this, she stops coughing after her meals. Oh yes, I also take digestive enzymes.

Another great NOW product

Posted by Reviewer2819736 From California on Oct 10, 2007

I have low stomach acid so I have to take betaine HCL at each meal. This can get very costly with other brands. NOW's product does a great job and is reasonably priced. Iherb's price is the cheapest I've found.

Now Foods, Betaine HCL

Posted by Reviewer2076860 From Montana on May 04, 2008

Can tell the effectiveness of this one. Most people do not realize the importance of HCL with a meal for absorbtion of nutrients.