10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Betaine HCL, 648 mg, 120 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

It made me hungry feeling!

Posted by Reviewer1935118 on Jun 24, 2010

I am a male 57, and I've taken it two capsules at the start of each meal. I took one more capsule of it when I had more food. The result is great...my stomach seems working normal. Now, I have feeling of hungry when it comes to mealtime that is awesome!

Helps with digestion and gallstones

Posted by HealthyJoe on Nov 25, 2012

This improves the absorption and digestion of all other supplements. Has also assisted with gallstones.

DanaB

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Mar 18, 2008

This product has been a Godsend! Honestly. I have dealt with acid reflux since childhood. i have taken Aciphex, Nexium, Tums. This product has allowed my voice to return, the lump in my throat to disappear and I have energy again.I take one Betaine HCI at every meal. I also open the capsule and mix with milk for my 4-year-old son who also suffers from reflux. Combined with NOW's Super Enzymes you can't go wrong!

Another great NOW product

Posted by Reviewer2819736 on Oct 10, 2007

I have low stomach acid so I have to take betaine HCL at each meal. This can get very costly with other brands. NOW's product does a great job and is reasonably priced. Iherb's price is the cheapest I've found.

Now Foods, Betaine HCL

Posted by Reviewer2076860 on May 04, 2008

Can tell the effectiveness of this one. Most people do not realize the importance of HCL with a meal for absorbtion of nutrients.