Reviews 5-star

GERD

Posted by Reviewer2314092 on May 21, 2012

OMW.... Instant relief!! Awesome product! As a GERD sufferer I don't always get it right, hard as I might try; before I know it, I wake up with the most agonising burn up my esophagus for which I usually get up and take some baking soda for symptomatic relief. Of course, that just makes you more alkaline, so it was time to take things in hand and find a solution. Betaine Hcl with pepsin is fantastic! UPDATE 22/05/2012 For some reason, I fell out of the habit of using the Betane HCl what with moving, etc. Having been chronically ill for many years, and having done juice fasts / feasts many a time, I recently decided to do a water fast. It lasted 17 days. I was extremely careful to break in slowly and properly. Still, as soon as I started eating tiny amounts of solid foods (fruit, green salad) I became aware that I was not digesting my food at all! My digestion was just not waking up properly. At least not until I remembered my Betaine HCI and other digestive enzymes - problem solved.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1276468 on Dec 20, 2007

I use the betaine as a very important part of a dietary regimen to control rosacea. This product is affordable and works well.

Betaine HCl

Posted by Reviewer2644286 on Dec 28, 2009

This was ordered for my daughter who has a complex set of digestive problems which she treats successfully homeopathically. She does not like to be without this product. It seems to give quick and thorough relief when she has a surprise digestive upset.

Great product for Vitaligo

Posted by Reviewer1359763 on Aug 26, 2011

This is what my husband uses for Vitaligo. We have been to just about every doctor world wide trying to figure out what to do and have done some very strange therapies. After many years and many dollars we found that there is an enzyme in the liver that vitaligo folks just don't have and this helps through the digestion to assimilate certain foods. He takes it religiously with every meal. His skin pigment has been coming back but it is a very slow process, but it works just be patient.

Helps with digestion and gallstones

Posted by HealthyWest on Nov 25, 2012

This improves the absorption and digestion of all other supplements. Has also assisted with gallstones.