won't eat without it

Posted by Reviewer1707719 on Dec 26, 2007

A must take supplement for those of us with weak stomache acid. A staple for diabetics.

Helps with digestion

Posted by Reviewer2358885 on Oct 11, 2007

I found this product extremely helpful for digestion. Good quality product, excellent price!

Great product, pure formulation

Posted by Reviewer2115908 on Nov 26, 2007

This is one of the best and most affordable pure formulations of betaine HCl available. Great quality at a great price!

Steve

Posted by GeneAum on Oct 17, 2007

As we age the body produces decreasing amounts of HCL - especially at night. I take two to digest my food.

Now Foods, Betaine HCI, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3026666 on Jun 18, 2008

This is a great product for heartburn and digestion. My husband had horrible heartburn, but since using this it has greatly improved.

good and strong

Posted by Reviewer2321253 on Jul 01, 2009

I noticed when I switched to the NOW brand, I have to take less. Good stuff.

Bethaine

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on Jun 14, 2010

I take this combined with Super Enzymes, both from Now Foods. Really keeps my digestive track running smoothly.

digestion

Posted by Reviewer2896760 on Jan 26, 2010

This has helped wonderfully with helping me to digest my protein and fat rich meals. I no longer feel heavy and full after meals. this is a definate must have if you suffer from sluggish digestion. If you lack stomach acid your not breaking down your protein effectively.

Really helped my digestion

Posted by Reviewer1824101 on Apr 14, 2010

I didn't realize I had digestion problems until I started taking these. I feel like a different person! I used to always feel bloated and have gastrointestinal issues. I gave up gluten over a year ago and that helped. This is taking it even further!

Helped me get off RX meds

Posted by Reviewer3249808 on Nov 29, 2015

I was depending on omeprazole or Nexium (and sometimes pepcid and liquid Maalox on the same day!) to control my burning stomach. I knew there had to be a better way!! That way of life was terrible. I ordered 2 bottles of this and have just finished 1 bottle. I'm proud to say, in 2 short months, I no longer use any of the omeprazole, Nexium, pepcid, or Maalox. I started out taking the Betaine twice a day before breakfast and dinner, along with the omeprazole. I gradually weaned off that and onto pepcid alone (something I had tried to do several times in the past but didn't work). This probably took about 3-4 weeks. Then I only used the pepcid as needed which has become so rare it's amazing. I haven't changed my eating or other medications. I plan to order a couple more bottles to get me thru to holidays but I will also be telling my doc about this one. I'll admit, something I wouldn't really believe if it hadn't worked for me.