Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Now Foods, Betaine HCL, 648 mg, 120 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Finally feel like I'm digesting food

Posted by Reviewer1634009 on Nov 15, 2009

I have a lot of problems with digestion. I tried a different brand of betaine hci and couldn't tell I had taken anything. I ordered the NOW brand and I can definitely tell a difference. I don't have the cramps and bloat that I normally get after every meal and they don't burn my stomach.

Good digestive aid

Posted by Reviewer1056250 on Sep 23, 2009

Helps me a lot. Before you try it be sure yours is a low stomach acid (HCL) situation. And beware--I have been told that the symptoms of low stomach acid and excess stomach acid are much the same. Do the research.

Betaine HCl

Posted by Reviewer2644286 on Dec 28, 2009

This was ordered for my daughter who has a complex set of digestive problems which she treats successfully homeopathically. She does not like to be without this product. It seems to give quick and thorough relief when she has a surprise digestive upset.

Another great NOW product

10 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2819736 on Oct 10, 2007

I have low stomach acid so I have to take betaine HCL at each meal. This can get very costly with other brands. NOW's product does a great job and is reasonably priced. Iherb's price is the cheapest I've found.

DanaB

20 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Mar 18, 2008

This product has been a Godsend! Honestly. I have dealt with acid reflux since childhood. i have taken Aciphex, Nexium, Tums. This product has allowed my voice to return, the lump in my throat to disappear and I have energy again.I take one Betaine HCI at every meal. I also open the capsule and mix with milk for my 4-year-old son who also suffers from reflux. Combined with NOW's Super Enzymes you can't go wrong!