July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Betaine HCL, 648 mg, 120 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1609615 on Aug 21, 2008

I haven't used any other HCI products for comparison, but I know this one works great. After discovering that I have low stomach acid, I began taking this product. I take two with every meal. I can eat larger meals again, and now I am putting back on weight that I lost from poor digestion.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer2646649 on Jan 20, 2010

I have long suspected that my husband was suffering heartburn because of low stomach acid production. So after a couple weeks on slippery elm, he started taking the Now HCI along with 1 probiotic. Last night we had bean and beef burritos with enchilada sauce which normally would have torn him up. He took 4 HCI and had NO heartburn and just a little gas. He also has not had heartburn the last few days since he has been taking 3 HCI with dinner. We started with 1 HCI and are moving up slowly until we find his ideal amount. So that is our story but definitely not medical advice.

won't eat without it

Posted by Reviewer1707719 on Dec 26, 2007

A must take supplement for those of us with weak stomache acid. A staple for diabetics.

Helps with digestion

Posted by Reviewer2358885 on Oct 11, 2007

I found this product extremely helpful for digestion. Good quality product, excellent price!

Great product, pure formulation

Posted by Reviewer2115908 on Nov 26, 2007

This is one of the best and most affordable pure formulations of betaine HCl available. Great quality at a great price!