Another great Now product!

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Jan 26, 2008

Reasonably priced and works well.

well it works!

Posted by Reviewer1927983 on Aug 25, 2009

maybe too well, I wasnt even sure IF what I had was too low stomach acid so... it feltnice first few times I took it..then once I made mistake of taking it with maybe wrong type of food and also it was too LITTLE food... so I ended up with a bad tummy ache. but I know its still valueable for those who need it and I felt fine when I took it with large meals.. no indigestion afterwards! no bloating after. id use it again. I dont properly absorb all my nutrients from food. so I need this. also white vinegar works too WHITE not apple cider.. a teaspoon in water.

susie from long Island

Posted by Reviewer1101673 on May 14, 2009

This product works very well.For many years I had problems with gas bloating and pain.Ever since I tried this product no more bloating and pain thank you for providing such pills.It really works.

Great taken as needed

Posted by Reviewer2032887 on Mar 23, 2009

I take these according to the meals I eat. I don't need to take them everyday, but they really help when I am having protein or carb-heavy meals. Love Now brand.

Good for digestion

Posted by Reviewer3273803 on Dec 02, 2009

I take 1 cap before meal.It does help to reduce gas from stomach.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1626290 on Jan 26, 2010

Very good product for keeping a good stomach acid. Will definitely purchase again.

Now Foods - good source

Posted by Reviewer2652279 on Sep 09, 2010

Capsules proven to be better broken down and absorbed than tablets.

Digestive aid

Posted by Reviewer2481673 on Nov 30, 2011

It works great. I will order from iHerb again for this product

Much more comfortable after meals

Posted by Reviewer1837680 on Mar 16, 2011

I take one or two capsules halfway through a meal and it eliminates any digestive discomforts, no matter what the food. We produce less gastric acid with age so this supplement has made a big difference in how I feel.

betaine

Posted by Reviewer1041883 on Mar 02, 2011

I was using a much more expensive brand but their production plant had Betaine on backorder for many months so I decided to try Now Foods. I am very pleased. I get the same great results at a much lower price!