Great digestion

Posted by Reviewer2003565 on Feb 21, 2012

If You eat too much meat, this product is great, fast and smooth digestion

Fantastic.

Posted by Reviewer1399867 on Feb 18, 2012

Best taken just before eating. I only take this if I know I am going to be eating a bit more than usual, and it works great!!!

Helps my stomach digest meat

Posted by Reviewer2042589 on Feb 03, 2012

I recently started eating beef after not having done so for about 22 years. Before ingesting beef, I take a couple of these and it makes it easier for my stomach to digest. I also use it before other high-protein meals.

it really works!

Posted by Reviewer1946798 on Jan 14, 2012

I take this after a festive meal and it works as wonder! Just dont take it on empty or half empty stomach..

Digestive aid

Posted by Reviewer2481673 on Nov 30, 2011

It works great. I will order from iHerb again for this product

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1960283 on Oct 25, 2011

Will purchase again.

these help

Posted by Reviewer2191982 on Oct 12, 2011

I think these help my weak digestion. I have a hx of reflux. I have cured my reflux and my recent scopeing was healthy I like the capsules very tabs

Seems to work . . .

Posted by Reviewer1184969 on Sep 14, 2011

I've been advised by both a nutritionist and an herbologist to take several of these - 5 or more - with a meal (dosage depends on the amount of protein in the meal). I'm not taking as many as they suggest (until you feel some "heat" then back off), but judging by how things are digesting. Apparently, low stomach acid is a very common problem, and 1 or 2 capsules is not enough. Eventually, I should be able to reduce the number as my stomach begins to produce more acid.

Helps Digestion

Posted by Reviewer2641684 on Sep 13, 2011

I started taking this product for bloating when I eat to help the digestive process. I have been trying this in combination with a diet change so I'm not sure which improvements have been from the pills or from the diet, but when I forget to take this product I notice that my digestion isn't as good. I only take one capsule when I eat and that seems to be enough. I think the quality is very good and I would recommend this product to others.

Great product for Vitaligo

Posted by Reviewer1359763 on Aug 26, 2011

This is what my husband uses for Vitaligo. We have been to just about every doctor world wide trying to figure out what to do and have done some very strange therapies. After many years and many dollars we found that there is an enzyme in the liver that vitaligo folks just don't have and this helps through the digestion to assimilate certain foods. He takes it religiously with every meal. His skin pigment has been coming back but it is a very slow process, but it works just be patient.