New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Betaine HCL, 648 mg, 120 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Bethaine

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on Jun 14, 2010

I take this combined with Super Enzymes, both from Now Foods. Really keeps my digestive track running smoothly.

digestion

Posted by Reviewer2896760 on Jan 26, 2010

This has helped wonderfully with helping me to digest my protein and fat rich meals. I no longer feel heavy and full after meals. this is a definate must have if you suffer from sluggish digestion. If you lack stomach acid your not breaking down your protein effectively.

Really helped my digestion

Posted by Reviewer1824101 on Apr 14, 2010

I didn't realize I had digestion problems until I started taking these. I feel like a different person! I used to always feel bloated and have gastrointestinal issues. I gave up gluten over a year ago and that helped. This is taking it even further!

Decent choice for HCl

Posted by Reviewer1677044 on Jan 05, 2010

I find this works quite well, even when taken many hours after a meal. Usually only need one or two of these with any meal.

Seems to work . . .

Posted by Reviewer1184969 on Sep 14, 2011

I've been advised by both a nutritionist and an herbologist to take several of these - 5 or more - with a meal (dosage depends on the amount of protein in the meal). I'm not taking as many as they suggest (until you feel some "heat" then back off), but judging by how things are digesting. Apparently, low stomach acid is a very common problem, and 1 or 2 capsules is not enough. Eventually, I should be able to reduce the number as my stomach begins to produce more acid.