Good Value

Posted by Reviewer2327001 on Oct 29, 2013

This product works every bit as well as the more expensive brands. Good stuff.

TOP suppelment

Posted by 5352375070358113043 on Nov 08, 2013

Excellent product. Veary cheap.

Velmi dobre

Posted by 5492943201280976060 on Dec 03, 2013

Pomoze, ked ma clovek slabu zaludocnu kyselinu. Bez toho som maval hnacky a akne. S tymto dokazem stravit tazke masne jedla. Nemoze sa ucivat, ked mate zaludocne vredy.

HCI NEEDED FOR TO PREVENT NUTRIENT DEFICIENCIES AND DISEASE

Posted by saynotorxdrugs on Dec 16, 2013

Stomach acid has many benefits. Our stomach's produce acid so that we can get the "usable" forms of vitamins and nutrients from our food and from the vitamins we take. Betain HCI is needed for many many functions within the body. I did the research and our stomach's perform multiple functions that are critical to health and HCI is a very important link for those who know they are low on stomach acid production. Lack of this acid opens us up to disease and malnutrition among many other things (like h pylori and vitamin deficiencies). Just be sure you really need it. Most functional med docs can tell by looking at your blood work, but there is also a test out there to accurately measure stomach acid levels.

Great

Posted by 4789467980997672134 on Jan 07, 2014

Awesome product

Repeat buyer many times. (Chron's)

Posted by 5324077134647419475 on Jan 28, 2014

I have Crohn's and they have been very helpful. Along with a good digestive enzyme and probiotic, I now have much better bms and no more food coming out looking like it went in. Also, for many years I had acid reflux and heart burn. Since I started taking two of these with every meal, it hasn't happened even once.

won't go without it now

Posted by kanaca on Jan 23, 2014

i take one with every meal. wow can i feel the difference. when i eat seconds, dessert, etc. i take another. i even take one with snacks and digestion is not just faster, but more efficient in that i eat something and then i actually feel energy from my food. before eating just made my body and mind feel cloudy.

Great!!!

Posted by otheri on Feb 01, 2014

Great! It works very well with GERD symptoms. During three years I have tested many others. I only Betaine HCl works.

Essential

Posted by 5301189716789269731 on Feb 13, 2014

I believe that a Betaine supplement is necessary for healthy digestion and nutrient absorption for most folks, and this is a good product.

Low digestive acid

Posted by Reviewer2823339 on Mar 14, 2014

Got these for digestive & indigestion issues due to Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. Started with one after a meal & added an extra 1 every time I ate as advised in Isabella Wentz book on Hashimoto's, until a got a acid reflux & then reduced the amount to my previous dose. Works great. I sometimes also use some apple cider vinegar instead when I've run out, works as well.