For Acid reflux

Posted by vic-Japan on May 05, 2012

This stuff works! I purchased 2 of these but only really needed one as I was cured of my acid reflux problems after just a few capsules. I might only take a capsule now and again if I know I am over indulging in spicy foods and beer. -- just in case.

Great product!

Posted by 4657351654424146091 on Dec 20, 2016

This product helps me very much!

Very satisfied with my digestion after this product.

Posted by 5321391448417352504 on Aug 20, 2016

I have low stomach acid due to low thyroid function and this is helping me so much to digest the food. I can tell the difference- before knowing about it I had often need to lay down after simple breakfast.Now no steak can scare me:)

Now Foods Betaine HCL

Posted by Time4U2BWell on Feb 27, 2015

If you don't have enough stomach acid due to aging or whatever, Betaine HCL does help to digest protein.

The digestion of my other supplements has improved significantly since I started taking this

Posted by 4696641919573077182 on Dec 12, 2015

I have had low iron for years and years, and can't take prescription tablets as they bind me up instantly. I take expensive (comparatively) capsule iron, and found it wasn't being absorbed well, even when taken with Vitamin C. Betaine HCL have largely resolved this problem. I tried the vegetarian alternatives, and they didn't work as well (unfortunately as I don't usually use animal products). In this case, if I want to be well, I've had to use an animal-based product, which has got the results I'm after.

One of the best Betaine HCL products

Posted by betainoman on Jan 27, 2016

I'd like to recommend it to all of you with low stomach acid

Acidic

Posted by sugarcrusted on Jun 07, 2016

I recommend taking this before a meal. I tried taking it after, it sort of just sat at the end of my esophagus / start of my stomach, I can feel a warm sensation. I only take 2 pills! If I take it before a meal though, I won't feel anything. I take it when I eat a meal heavy in proteins since my digestion is a little weak.

i just bought hcl

Posted by 5001626901368074391 on Jul 07, 2015

i hope its work for me, i already try many way to solve my bloated but its still there. i also cut my sugar and carbohydrate and follow gerd diet and also same result. so i just gonna try this hcl, hope its work for me...

Now Foods, Betaine HCL, 648 MG

Posted by free2bmoe on Jul 21, 2015

This stuff works for us. The dosing does take some effort, to know what helps, so hang in there if you don't show any signs of improvement. But for us this has helped to digest, breakdown and receive the nutrient benefits from food and supplements. If certain food items, such as protein, onions, or raisins cause bloating, excessive gas, the right dosage of this product, eliminates these side effects right away. These should only be taken when eating a meal with protein. Otherwise, you will experience discomfort.

Definitely worked for me

Posted by 4839964790182216380 on Mar 01, 2014

When I needed it, these were great. After several months, I no longer needed them.