useless

Posted by Reviewer1383730 on Jan 16, 2012

useless

it really works!

Posted by Reviewer1946798 on Jan 14, 2012

I take this after a festive meal and it works as wonder! Just dont take it on empty or half empty stomach..

Digestive aid

Posted by Reviewer2481673 on Nov 30, 2011

It works great. I will order from iHerb again for this product

Now These Are Good.

Posted by Reviewer2760654 on Nov 30, 2011

I am still in the early stages of experimenting with these, but I have had some relief from the constant burning, caught up feeling & reflux. I will definitely be buying these again, and may up the star rating in time.

Good Betaine HCl supplement

Posted by Reviewer3272925 on Oct 30, 2011

I am using this as a cheaper alternative to Poliquin's Ultra HCl.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1960283 on Oct 25, 2011

Will purchase again.

Not so good

Posted by Reviewer1529679 on Oct 16, 2011

Made my stomach hurt so I don't really know if they work or not as I had to stop taking them...

these help

Posted by Reviewer2191982 on Oct 12, 2011

I think these help my weak digestion. I have a hx of reflux. I have cured my reflux and my recent scopeing was healthy I like the capsules very tabs

helps with indigestion

Posted by Reviewer2025115 on Sep 30, 2011

At first, this product made miracles with my intestines problems (swelling, flatulence, pain) but only as long as I was strict on my low-carb diet. When I made exceptions to my diet, problems reappeared. I think that I'll need to take some enzymes and probiotics too. What is amazing with this product, is that finally I'm absorbing magnesium! I didn't know I wasn't absorbing it. I began spraying magnesium oil to my skin -- as I heard that it absorbs better externally -- and as a result, my headaches have disappeared and sleeping is getting better. This is a great improvement to my life-quality! Note that this product is only beneficial after a meal with protein. My dosage depends on how much protein I have in my meal, 1-4 capsules. I take it AFTER the meal.

Seems to work . . .

Posted by Reviewer1184969 on Sep 14, 2011

I've been advised by both a nutritionist and an herbologist to take several of these - 5 or more - with a meal (dosage depends on the amount of protein in the meal). I'm not taking as many as they suggest (until you feel some "heat" then back off), but judging by how things are digesting. Apparently, low stomach acid is a very common problem, and 1 or 2 capsules is not enough. Eventually, I should be able to reduce the number as my stomach begins to produce more acid.