Very helpful

Posted by 4645287025550164430 on Jul 11, 2013

My stomach is a lot lighter if I take this before a meal. I have acid reflux problems and I think this helps somewhat. Make sure you drink at least 2 dl of warm water with it, it seems to work better this way. Take just before eating.

great for acid reflux and heartburn!

Posted by Reviewer2204872 on Dec 29, 2016

I read that this works well for heartburn and it is true; since I started taking this, I hardly EVER have heartburn! Heartburn can cause long-term damage to the esophagus! This really works and I am so grateful:)

Good idea but be very careful

Posted by Reviewer1945339 on Jan 21, 2017

First off, make sure that your body does have a low HCL problem. Make sure stomach lining is good otherwise it will make it worse.

Works wonders if trouble with multiple food intolerances

Posted by 5564075400975371890 on Sep 28, 2016

This product does the trick if you struggle with multiple food sensitivites ( wheat, dairy, eggs etc etc ). The only ''problem'' with betaine hcl is that you have to find the right dose for it to work properly. My recommendation : follow Dr Wrights advice as outlined in his book.

Great!

Posted by 5270647100110769302 on Aug 27, 2013

This is my favorite HCL supplement because it doesn't have fillers and ingredients that are damaging to the gut, which is why most people are taking this in the first place.

Great product for low stomach acid

Posted by 5247468418138863864 on Oct 08, 2013

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer2327001 on Oct 29, 2013

This product works every bit as well as the more expensive brands. Good stuff.

TOP suppelment

Posted by 5352375070358113043 on Nov 08, 2013

Excellent product. Veary cheap.

Velmi dobre

Posted by 5492943201280976060 on Dec 03, 2013

Pomoze, ked ma clovek slabu zaludocnu kyselinu. Bez toho som maval hnacky a akne. S tymto dokazem stravit tazke masne jedla. Nemoze sa ucivat, ked mate zaludocne vredy.

HCI NEEDED FOR TO PREVENT NUTRIENT DEFICIENCIES AND DISEASE

Posted by healthysupplements on Dec 16, 2013

Stomach acid has many benefits. Our stomach's produce acid so that we can get the "usable" forms of vitamins and nutrients from our food and from the vitamins we take. Betain HCI is needed for many many functions within the body. I did the research and our stomach's perform multiple functions that are critical to health and HCI is a very important link for those who know they are low on stomach acid production. Lack of this acid opens us up to disease and malnutrition among many other things (like h pylori and vitamin deficiencies). Just be sure you really need it. Most functional med docs can tell by looking at your blood work, but there is also a test out there to accurately measure stomach acid levels.