Low digestive acid

Posted by Reviewer2823339 on Mar 14, 2014

Got these for digestive & indigestion issues due to Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. Started with one after a meal & added an extra 1 every time I ate as advised in Isabella Wentz book on Hashimoto's, until a got a acid reflux & then reduced the amount to my previous dose. Works great. I sometimes also use some apple cider vinegar instead when I've run out, works as well.

Good

Posted by 4675693113332834525 on Jan 29, 2015

I got these recommended by my therapist. I have Hashimoto's and low stomach acid, which in turns makes absorption of nutrients more difficult. It seem to be working!

Low Stomach Acid

Posted by Reviewer1829477 on May 15, 2014

If you suffer from low stomach acid it can be difficult to impossible to digest proteins. I never knew that the inability to digest proteins properly can actually zap your body of precious energy and cause real PHYSICAL FATIGUE. This product does the job well when taken with high protein meals. I love that it doesn't break the bank like a lot of other enzymes.

Love it - makes a big difference to digestion

Posted by 5669660919913290350 on Jul 16, 2014

As a blood type A - I am prone to low hydrochloric acid and this combined with the NOW Super enzymes and sometimes also the Doctors Best - digestive enzymes has made a big difference to the bloating and gas I used to experience after eating.

excellent product

Posted by 5547557011061581820 on Jul 18, 2014

High quality

One of the best i tried

Posted by 5415800176949202545 on Nov 22, 2014

This product is one of the best i tried,just after couple of times i start getting more hungrier and dont feel bloated anymore.

life saving

Posted by 5310802091625416355 on Jan 12, 2015

I had a lack of HCL...betaine is 100% compensation...Years I have no idea lack HCL...I hope to be back-eventtualy...Thanks iherb for now foods

Now Foods, Betaine HCL, 648 MG

Posted by free2bmoe on Jul 21, 2015

This stuff works for us. The dosing does take some effort, to know what helps, so hang in there if you don't show any signs of improvement. But for us this has helped to digest, breakdown and receive the nutrient benefits from food and supplements. If certain food items, such as protein, onions, or raisins cause bloating, excessive gas, the right dosage of this product, eliminates these side effects right away. These should only be taken when eating a meal with protein. Otherwise, you will experience discomfort.

Love this product

Posted by 5010980750162675322 on Sep 19, 2015

I'm a naturopath and this product has really helped with my digestion. www.kellymartin.com.au

GREAT

Posted by 4882359799755790984 on Oct 24, 2015

Great product and fast FedEx delivery - 14 days to Poland.