Tastes fine

Posted by 4632625481785164648 on Oct 20, 2013

It tastes just fine but not the best. Also, you should be careful not to overuse because it contains Chromium, which means if you take too much at once, it will cause low blood sugar. So I use this combining this with other stevia products.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1225616 on Mar 02, 2014

Haven't tried yet

Stevia Packets

Posted by Reviewer1456501 on Oct 23, 2007

It does not taste as good as splenda but it does the job. It's healthier and it's sweet. I already got used to the taste and I like it. I quit using splenda! I recommend it to everyone.

Convenient but...

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Nov 16, 2007

These packs are very convenient for taking to work, but my biggest issue is that it often fails to dissolve completely even in very hot water. It is sweet with no bitterness, and I guess the additional supplements are fine, and there are little black bits in with the white powder. Honestly it would be better to use a product with less packaging instead of all the little foil packets, or just get used to drinking tea and coffee unsweetened.

not economical

Posted by Reviewer2486064 on Jul 22, 2008

Good flavor powder but unfortunately not sweet enuff in my tea w/o having to use 3 pkts at a time. A waste of packaging. I will return to liquid stevia w/o glycerine.

Stevia Balance with Inulin and Chromium

Posted by Reviewer2119578 on Jan 21, 2011

Tastes fine to me, have not checked my Blood Glucose yet with the product.

Tastes like powdered stevia

Posted by Reviewer3324563 on Feb 01, 2011

this product is fine. I thought the inulin might make it more naturally sweet but I did not notice an appreciable difference.

Ok

Posted by TheLondonNutritionist on Jun 20, 2011

Doesnt taste as good as nustevia

Undecided...

Posted by healthfirst on Aug 08, 2011

I've never used Stevia before so have absolutely nothing to compare it to. It does sweeten nicely. I've used it with my plain yogurt and in one of my shakes. Jury is still out.

Added ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2197873 on Sep 24, 2011

I like this Stevia, but I am not sure why they added the Inulin and Chromium. I like to know what I am taking in besides the plant.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »