the best

Posted by snowfitness1 on Oct 05, 2007

I've used lots of different brands of Stevia, and I think this one is THE BEST! I love this combination with inulin and chromium. The taste cannot be beaten! Yum!

Good product, good value

Posted by Reviewer2080972 on Mar 21, 2007

I have used this product for several years now. It is just as good as the more expensive "Stevia Plus", it contains the prebiotic and has the added bonus of chromium which has been shown to help even further with the blood sugar level. I highly recommend it!

Great Sweetber

Posted by Reviewer1967089 on Dec 31, 2007

I have replaced Equal with Stevia and I am very pleased with the taste.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer1987219 on Feb 16, 2008

This stevia has a wonderful flavor and no after taste. I use it in my coffee, tea and cereals. I also like that it has the addition of chromium. It is a great value for a great product. I love ordering from Iherb! The best prices, the best products, and excellent shipping time!

Good taste

Posted by Reviewer1540782 on Feb 26, 2008

I now prefer the taste of this product to sugar. Impeccable service again from i-herb.

Chi-Ching Jackpot

Posted by Reviewer2609712 on Mar 19, 2008

I am so pleased with Stevia its unreal, at least until the government pretends to find something wrong with it due to sugar consumption being down in the US and people becoming less OBESE than normal for people in our nation including myself. I love sweets and I wish that there was a whole line of snack products made with Stevia, Id buy them.

excellent bargin

Posted by Reviewer2113082 on Dec 27, 2007

I paid $12.95 for just one of the Stevia Balance, with inulin and Chromium, 100 packets at a health food store. For the same price at IHerb.com I bought 2.

Taste GREEEAT

Posted by Reviewer1324878 on Jul 31, 2007

This Stevia balance tasted a little sweeter then the regular stevia sugar. It also had the benifit of adding Chromium, which helps to lower the glucose a bit naturally. and the price is Awsome. Thanks iherb and NOW

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1279821 on Jan 15, 2009

I have tried many sugar replacement products, this one does not cause any after taste. I bought this for the Chromium (which is good for the heart) & inulin (which is good for the eyes)

bob g

Posted by Reviewer1249908 on Dec 08, 2007

stevia is excellent, and price is great. i've used only stevia for years and only buy from iherb.com.