Good Product; Recommend

Posted by Reviewer3014221 on Apr 12, 2010

Like that it contains inulin and chromium.

Chromium, Inulin & Stevia all in 1 packet Brilliant!

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Dec 29, 2009

I like the mild taste of this stevia. But, my favorite thing about it is the addition of Inulin. Inulin is not just fiber, it is an FOS, which we all need to feed the "good" bacteria in probiotics I started adding this to my coffee 1x day...and Whaloa....it worked. No more yeast infections or stomach bloating from mu probiotic. You can buy FOS separately in a tablet, but that is one more supplement to buy and take daily. Plus, it contains Chromium (another tablet I used to supplement) Chromium aids weight loss and helps to keep blood sugar steady. So, three benefits in one little package!

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2985632 on Mar 15, 2012

I LOVE IT! Will buy again for sure!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3350713 on Feb 19, 2009

Stevia is the only sugar that my natural doctor recommends for my diabetes. I continue to use it and will be back for more

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Mar 13, 2009

I love to carry the packets just in case I may need them while I'm out. The additional benefits is that it contains Chromium and inulin. This products is better than regular sugar and it helps with my diet.

no sugar

Posted by Reviewer2660912 on Mar 17, 2009

This product is easy to use and taste great.

stevia balance with Inulin & Chromium

Posted by Reviewer1777593 on Aug 07, 2008

I love it! Thanks.

mr. goodwin

Posted by Reviewer2328015 on Aug 27, 2008

very nice flavor but you have to remember to stir quickly in cold beverages or it will settle to the bottom .I would buy this again!

Stevia Balance, with Inulin & Chromium

Posted by Reviewer2551721 on Sep 28, 2008

I love your product. I use it in my iced tea. I love strong tea but not the bitterness. I use 5 packets in 1/2 gal. I cannot taste the Stevia but I do not taste the bitterness in my tea either. My hubby is diabetic his sugar levels has been better since we have been using Stevia. I have more energy. I have also found that for some reason I am not as hungry as I was before. This I think is really wonderful as I am trying hard to lose weight. I am not sure if it is the Stevia or the combo of Stevia with my meds. (I take psych meds). Normally my meds are putting the weight on. Thank you very much for being there or our first order. You can count on the fact that we will be back ASAP. Your new customer Cindy

Good taste

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Oct 06, 2008

This brand tastes same as Sweetleaf brand, i.e., there's no after-taste, and it's not as expensive.