Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2307430 on Aug 31, 2010

Great tasting stevia. There's no bitter aftertaste if you don't use too much. I sometimes put 1-2 drops in my cup of coffee and that is plenty to sweeten it. I'd definitely buy this product again! :)

From Italy

Posted by Reviewer2450542 on Apr 27, 2012

Just 2 drops, really sweet,slight licorice aftertaste

Good Stuff and Great Price

Posted by sunflower on Dec 27, 2012

I love this product and it's price too :) I will definitely be buying this product again.

Best around

Posted by Reviewer1345578 on Jan 05, 2014

We used to use nunaturals & were so disappointed when they changed their formula. We've tried everything on the market, & this is the best replacement.

I like because it's thick

Posted by RedAlex on Mar 24, 2015

and because it doesn't alter the taste like the white powder does, or like the powdered Stevia leaves - absolutely horrible. This is the second brand I've tried and I am so happy with my purchase. Next bottle will be a bigger one. PS: when I'm craving something sweet I put a tiny amount on some raw nuts and eat them.

Never again

Posted by 4779880157145909745 on Mar 04, 2016

I LOVE my stevia, and have used numerous brands - but these are disgusting and getting thrown out as I can't give them away! They are oily, and you can taste it. The flavours are "fake" and leave a gross aftertaste - if you cant afford the better brands then I would say you might tolerate the Toffee in this brand, but that's it. I also noticed numerous reviews refer to flavours from the other range, so I think alot of those 5 stars belong on a different product and should be taken lightly before spending your hard-earned money.

good sweetner

Posted by Reviewer2705775 on Jun 04, 2011

Non bitter and very good taste.

love my stevia

Posted by Reviewer2829924 on Jun 30, 2010

I have been using this brand for many years now and love it, never dissapointed. Always recieve my shipment on time.

Great alternative to Sugar!

Posted by SusenW on Jan 05, 2008

We have been using Stevia for more than a decade. Love that it's calorie free and so easy to use!

Patiko

Posted by KOQ048 on Mar 31, 2014

Kad stevios saldiklis pakeis cukrų (skionio atžvilgiu) - naivu tikėtis, nes cukrus jau tikriausiai mūsų kraujyje plaukioja, o va stevia toks savitas skonis, turi savo tokį prieskonį. Naudojų šį į arbatą ir kavą. Pasaldina savotiškai. Toks įdomus skonis: iš pradžių toks lyg saldumas jaučiasi, iš paskos po to lyg kartumas pasijaučia. Pastebėjau, kad geriant pravėsusį gėrimą su šiuo saldikliu, skonis geresnis, nei kad karštą. Bet kuo ilgiau jį naudojant, tuo po truputį įprastesnis skonis gomuriui darosi. Beja, atsiliepimuose skaičiau, kad sunku dozuoti šį saldiklį, kad nepatogi pakuotė. Taigi, nieko panašaus: labai patogiai užsidaro, atsidaro. Patogiai išsispaudžia lašeliai. Pakuotei - jokių priekaištų, saldiklio tekstūra - puiki.