From Italy

Posted by Reviewer2450542 on Apr 27, 2012

Just 2 drops, really sweet,slight licorice aftertaste

Stevia glycerite

Posted by Reviewer3133523 on Aug 09, 2009

This is astonishingly sweet - which is ironic as I've had it recommended to me to help combat insulin resistance, often brought on by over-induldgence of sweet things. But that's sugar, and stevia most definitely isn't sugar.

Good Stuff and Great Price

Posted by sunflower on Dec 27, 2012

I love this product and it's price too :) I will definitely be buying this product again.

Best around

Posted by Reviewer1345578 on Jan 05, 2014

We used to use nunaturals & were so disappointed when they changed their formula. We've tried everything on the market, & this is the best replacement.

I like because it's thick

Posted by RedAlex on Mar 24, 2015

and because it doesn't alter the taste like the white powder does, or like the powdered Stevia leaves - absolutely horrible. This is the second brand I've tried and I am so happy with my purchase. Next bottle will be a bigger one. PS: when I'm craving something sweet I put a tiny amount on some raw nuts and eat them.

Like it.

Posted by Reviewer2519559 on Sep 18, 2013

Good taste:)

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1828153 on Nov 20, 2011

The Stevia itself is very good but the dispensing cap isn't. It should be made of glass.

Excellent - except

Posted by Reviewer1686063 on Apr 27, 2011

The taste of Stevia Glycerite is superior to that of other forms of Stevia, some of which are bitter. This is not. Highly recommended form of Stevia. HOWEVER, this bottle construction needs improvement. The dropper is far too easily dislodged from the cap which makes for a mess with this very sticky liquid. It would be far better if the dropper/cap were one piece. I transferred all of it to smaller bottles with pointed dropper - much cleaner. Yes will buy this product again!

Bland and bitter - won't buy it again

Posted by Click-me on Aug 19, 2016

I bought this one and a Vanilla one to compare. Spend a little more and buy the flavoured ones guys. The alcohol-free is very bitter when you put more than 3 drops to a 250ml drink but if you put only 2-3 you can barely taste any sweetness. I haven't finished even tenth of it. Waste of money!!!

Never again

Posted by 4779880157145909745 on Mar 04, 2016

I LOVE my stevia, and have used numerous brands - but these are disgusting and getting thrown out as I can't give them away! They are oily, and you can taste it. The flavours are "fake" and leave a gross aftertaste - if you cant afford the better brands then I would say you might tolerate the Toffee in this brand, but that's it. I also noticed numerous reviews refer to flavours from the other range, so I think alot of those 5 stars belong on a different product and should be taken lightly before spending your hard-earned money.