ok

Posted by 5213234674309470930 on Jul 07, 2015

nesusidraugavau...bet kam tinka kartumas , tai gerai.

Odd taste

Posted by 5198540519890239920 on Aug 22, 2013

I could not found the taste of vanilla. I would say it tastes more like coconut. I really do not like it!

¡Me gusta mucho!

Posted by curlyherb on Mar 05, 2014

Esta y la de frutas tropicales son mis favoritas. Esta me encanta para cuando hago pancakes y para mi café con leche. La de frutas tropicales la uso para el té fresquito. Yo la verdad que no pagaría el precio original (la pillé en oferta). Preferería echar stevia más baratita y extracto de vainilla por ejemplo. Pero si no la consideráis muy cara, adelante. Porque está muy rica y es muy recomendable. Si te sirven mis reviews clicka en que te ayudó. Es un segundín ^^

Not too bitter, some sweetness. *thumbs up*

Posted by Click-me on Aug 19, 2016

With the right amount of drops my 250ml hot chocolate doesnt taste bitter but still a little bit of sweetness. I squeezed around 4-5 drops. This one is much better than the alcohol-free one. But next time I'd probably try the toffee flavored stevia. There is still heaps of this bottle left.

Søt!

Posted by Hurrahei on Aug 04, 2014

Veldig søt og god smak. Bruker den i te og i chiagrøt. Kjøper gjerne igjen!

Now Foods, Stevia

Posted by Reviewer3294045 on Dec 27, 2009

Have used this previously. Absolutelly the best for the price on the market by far! 10 star!

Tastes Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2839792 on Apr 15, 2010

Has that French Vanilla Flavor, although I have found that I do need more that the recommended serving size to truly get the flavor, even then, it is not too sweet or overpowering, or bitter as some Stevia can be. Will definitely buy again.

Yum!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

I use this with erythritol in my hot chocolate, the taste is amazing!!! If you use a lot of it you get that stevia flavor though...

Easy to use and Good taste

Posted by adechamplain on Feb 27, 2014

I use this mainly in smoothies to minimise the use the fruit at times.

ok for the price

Posted by 5231263362532982922 on Mar 18, 2014

Got this when it was on trial for 1 USD and it was definitely worth that, not sure if I'd order again though.