Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Now Foods, Better Stevia Liquid Sweetener, French Vanilla, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

YUM!

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2109323 on Nov 20, 2010

I was weary of switching from the french vanilla packets, but the liquid is as least as good and a lot easier to use!!

OK, but not stellar

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2940291 on Jan 14, 2011

The flavor is decent but not great; I thought it would be good in homemade yogurt or coffee, but I don't think it's nearly as good as regular stevia extract plus vanilla extract. I'll probably use it in baking but not to flavor foods where I really want a pronounced vanilla flavor.

Love the flavored stevias

Posted by Reviewer2143246 on Oct 06, 2010

I use the flavored stevia in a lot of thing I make. I drink mineral water with the stevia and it is a great substitute for a soda, so much more healthy. I use the flavored stevia in my smoothies and the green smoothies to sweeten these healthy drinks.

Now Foods Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2830640 on Oct 25, 2010

Disappointed in this product,dislike smell,taste & consistancy. Next time will purchase Sweetleaf Stevia instead.

Tastes more like coconut than french vanilla

Posted by Reviewer1702918 on Aug 11, 2013

I bought this product to use I my morning coffee. My favorite liquid stevia sweetener is SweetDrops Vanilla Crème, and you can buy that product from iherb.com. It costs about twice as much as this Now product, but it's worth it. This "Now Better Stevia" product has a coconut extract flavor to it - that just ruins my coffee (I love coconut, just not in my coffee - so if you like this flavor in your coffee or other beverages, you will be fine with this product. I did think the product was pretty concentrated and is definitely a good value for the money. I'm just spoiled with my SweetDrops. This being said... I have not tried this product in a smoothie - and I think it could be extremely good for that purpose. In fact, I may try that this afternoon as that would be a good use of the coconut flavor... Best wishes!