great

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

love it, already re-bought it several times, no after taste, sweet, great vanilla flavour!

Nice!

Posted by 5721723037030502665 on Sep 19, 2015

I really like it! I'm a vanilla-lover but quite picky about the authenticity of the vanilla flavor, and this gets the thumbs-up from me. I like adding a couple drops to my white tea, to sweeten and add aroma. Can't say I've detected much bitterness so far, but I haven't tasted it on its own, just in tea/yogurt. Anyhow, it's a very pleasant sweetener for vanilla-lovers, without an artificial aftertaste. :>

100 stars

Posted by 5297812020335296586 on Sep 24, 2015

The best tasting (and smelling) stevia I have ever had.

The best for vanilla lovers

Posted by Reviewer3336740 on Oct 22, 2015

I used the normal stevia but I wanted to try this one. It gives super tasty vanilla flavour to any plate but warning, you need to love vanilla otherwise it will be too much for you!

A healthy thing to sweeten... almost anything, really

Posted by 5052564302907854967 on Nov 28, 2015

So, this is a second time i've ordered a flavoured stevia, first being Now Foods English Toffee. French Vanilla has a milder scent/taste combination, though it is still very potent. You only need a few drops for your hot drink to smell like a nice little vanilla grenade exploded in close vicinity. Stevia in general takes some time to get used to, but i warmed to this one fairly quickly. It does not taste natural, but is close to basic vanilla flavouring if you use a smaller amount of it. Mixes really well will dairy! Is very, very lovely with peppermint tea, or any type of rich, prominent tea with a colder side to it, i believe. Not so great with coffee and such, does not go well with cinnamon and other warm spices, in my opinion, but might taste nice in homemade hot chocolate. Didn't try it, really. All in all, a beneficial thing to have around, once you learn the right amounts and combinations.

Great Taste for my morning Smoothies

Posted by Reviewer2456038 on Dec 24, 2015

Love this product. Superb taste ,when you like vanilla that is! I recently changed my diet and sugar are not allowed anymore this is a great way to make my morning smoothies taste like heaven. I used honey and dates before and have to say, I like this even better.

nice

Posted by CIPRIAN on Aug 01, 2015

good stuff!

FRENCH VANILLA SWEETENER

Posted by 5447595027679413125 on May 26, 2015

Very natural vanilla tasting sweetener...just love it! Ordered first time and I´m so very pleesed on this, gonna order more and try also other Now Foods -sweeteners. Easy to use and very long lasting, just 2drops in my coffee is enough.

best stevia I've tried

Posted by HealthyBelliesHappyKids on Apr 29, 2015

I have tried a few different types of stevia, powdered, plain etc. This liquid vanilla stevia is by far the best. Has a definite vanilla taste though so not to be used unless you need vanila taste too.

Buenisimo!!!

Posted by 5235124907453464111 on May 02, 2015

Con el cafe es lo maximo