100 stars

Posted by 5297812020335296586 on Sep 24, 2015

The best tasting (and smelling) stevia I have ever had.

The best for vanilla lovers

Posted by Reviewer3336740 on Oct 22, 2015

I used the normal stevia but I wanted to try this one. It gives super tasty vanilla flavour to any plate but warning, you need to love vanilla otherwise it will be too much for you!

A healthy thing to sweeten... almost anything, really

Posted by 5052564302907854967 on Nov 28, 2015

So, this is a second time i've ordered a flavoured stevia, first being Now Foods English Toffee. French Vanilla has a milder scent/taste combination, though it is still very potent. You only need a few drops for your hot drink to smell like a nice little vanilla grenade exploded in close vicinity. Stevia in general takes some time to get used to, but i warmed to this one fairly quickly. It does not taste natural, but is close to basic vanilla flavouring if you use a smaller amount of it. Mixes really well will dairy! Is very, very lovely with peppermint tea, or any type of rich, prominent tea with a colder side to it, i believe. Not so great with coffee and such, does not go well with cinnamon and other warm spices, in my opinion, but might taste nice in homemade hot chocolate. Didn't try it, really. All in all, a beneficial thing to have around, once you learn the right amounts and combinations.

Great Taste for my morning Smoothies

Posted by Reviewer2456038 on Dec 24, 2015

Love this product. Superb taste ,when you like vanilla that is! I recently changed my diet and sugar are not allowed anymore this is a great way to make my morning smoothies taste like heaven. I used honey and dates before and have to say, I like this even better.

nice

Posted by CIPRIAN on Aug 01, 2015

good stuff!

Great

Posted by 4659150601907173213 on Feb 04, 2015

Great flovour, the best natural sweetener

Gentle aroma and sweet taste

Posted by 5095075346149990836 on Feb 21, 2015

My favourite stevia sweetener! Great for beverages, a few drops to the plain yogurt make it a luxury dessert))

very good product

Posted by 4675094208029278678 on Feb 23, 2015

good

FRENCH VANILLA SWEETENER

Posted by 5447595027679413125 on May 26, 2015

Very natural vanilla tasting sweetener...just love it! Ordered first time and I´m so very pleesed on this, gonna order more and try also other Now Foods -sweeteners. Easy to use and very long lasting, just 2drops in my coffee is enough.

YUMMY!

Posted by 5543448780362160896 on Jan 16, 2016

I just LOVE Now brand Better Stevia! No weird after taste at all. A couple drops of this magic elixir in my morning coffee makes my morning! My favourite flavours are French Vanilla and English Toffee. Just like a Toriani syrup, but no calories.