Now Foods, Better Stevia Liquid Sweetener, French Vanilla, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 629 reviews

Who could ask for more?

Posted by Jeanne1974 From Canada on Oct 16, 2013

This is just delicious, and so little goes a long way. For one who is prone to yeast infections, and can't have sugared sweets, this is just an unbelievable luxury.

Tastes great, non bitter, zero calories, and actually helpful to one's liver.

Posted by Reviewer2496088 From Texas on Oct 14, 2013

Stevia is the best calorie cutter with zero calories, and this is a great flavored product. Did you know that Stevia is a member of the mint family? Try your nursery next Spring and buy some if you are feeling adventurous.

Very Good

Posted by 5002956808552949441 on Oct 20, 2013

I am very satisfied. I used it in my breakfast and creams. It's amazing.

yum

Posted by 5151816616712730303 on Oct 20, 2013

really yummy, great in water and cereal and tea of course! my favourite is with black tea and a bit of soy. in future it would be really good to have a larger bottle for a slightly better value. often i have to order 5 bottles at at time because i love it so much!

Nice Vanilla Flavor

Posted by KeptbyHisgrace From Florida on Oct 23, 2013

This was the very first Stevia liquid I ever purchased. I then purchased the Sweetleaf Stevia ... I have to say, I'll stick with Better Stevia from Now. I have had no problems with the cap/lid it closes fine and the consistency is also great but then I always shake my bottle before use and have never had an issue with any of the flavors that I have purchased and/or used. I recommend this product for the yummy vanilla flavor it has.